Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Godzilla07
Oct 4, 2008

FizFashizzle posted:

Imagine if Muschamp pulls off this upset days after the Braves complete debacle with the Falcons imploding as well.

They would have to send the national guard in to Georgia.

IMO I would prefer Georgia to win today, leaving one last ember of hope for Georgia sports fans, only for Florida and Auburn to extinguish it later

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Godzilla07
Oct 4, 2008

YOLOsubmarine posted:

Kirby seems like the sort of dude who is going to stubbornly stick with old man football for way too long.

Cam and Manziel forced Saban to modernize. It'll take something similar for Kirby to do the same.

Godzilla07
Oct 4, 2008

Fluffdaddy posted:

I’m just here for the Georgia meltdowns

it's not a meltdown when you remember that the state pastime of Georgia is bitching about the Dawgs OC

Godzilla07
Oct 4, 2008

Raku posted:

Texas making me think Florida gonna win today

are they good at anything besides kicking?

The Gators have great run defense, the DL is great, and pass defense looks better now that the starting corners are healthy and in form

Mullen has also won 2 straight against Dave Aranda with 2 wildly different QBs

I see Florida covering but won't get the outright W

Godzilla07
Oct 4, 2008

ah, flag on a critical defensive play from a Muschamp defense

Godzilla07
Oct 4, 2008

And that's why you're Will Muschamp

Godzilla07
Oct 4, 2008

Will Joe Moorhead be fired in time to go to USC with James Franklin?

Godzilla07
Oct 4, 2008

good god almighty

https://twitter.com/KegsnEggs/status/1183071473608605696

Godzilla07
Oct 4, 2008

57 yard field goal lol

Godzilla07
Oct 4, 2008

Goggles is cool and Kirby should've let him have at it

Godzilla07
Oct 4, 2008

lmaoooo

Godzilla07
Oct 4, 2008

Goggles :(

Godzilla07
Oct 4, 2008

And that sound you hear is a contract extension for one William Muschamp

Godzilla07
Oct 4, 2008

the Baylor uniforms and especially the helmet are good

Godzilla07
Oct 4, 2008

I'm the "loving DEFENSE" that immediately got muted on the TTU-Baylor broadcast

Godzilla07
Oct 4, 2008

Establishing The Run

Godzilla07
Oct 4, 2008

Wow Mullen actually let Emory throw

Godzilla07
Oct 4, 2008

I wonder if Kirby is taking notes on the pass opening up the run against a previously impenetrable Florida run defense

Godzilla07
Oct 4, 2008

Lol Bama-LSU is gonna end 55-50 this year

Godzilla07
Oct 4, 2008

LeeMajors posted:

I just can't imagine watching tape of Trask vs LSU and Franks vs Kentucky and going "yeah, give the goatee the ball"

Franks has the seductive NFL arm and athleticism, and any coach will think "hell I should be able to fix this, right?"

Godzilla07
Oct 4, 2008

Was Aranda's second half adjustment just blitzing on every pass play?

Godzilla07
Oct 4, 2008

My hope is that the play count takes its toll on LSU's defense in the 4th and that LSU turns the ball over

Godzilla07
Oct 4, 2008

ftfy

Godzilla07
Oct 4, 2008

A.o.D. posted:

Why is Florida throwing the ball like they're down 20 with 2 minutes left?

Because we can't run outside of explosive 4th quarter runs

Godzilla07
Oct 4, 2008

Kirios posted:

Joe Burrow going from arguably the worst SEC quarterback to the best in a year is the most ridiculous improvement I've seen from a college football player. He's gonna go in the first round at this rate.

It's still a hell of a leap but Burrow was in the middle tier of SEC QBs last year with Mond and Franks, not "worst in the league"

Godzilla07
Oct 4, 2008

Still got a chance to cover!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Godzilla07
Oct 4, 2008

Manoueverable posted:

Man I really thought Khalil Tate was going to be a big problem for college football, this is a big shame to see :(

never forget that Kevin Sumlin hosed up a QB room that ended up having 2 future NFL starters in it