Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

PostNouveau
Sep 3, 2011

VY till I die
Grimey Drawer
Texas looked pretty bad. We were lucky not to lose by 40.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

LLCoolJD
Dec 8, 2007

Musk threatens the inorganic promotion of left-wing ideology that had been taking place on the platform

Block me for being an unironic DeSantis fan, too!
:lol: Georgia

HOTLANTA MAN
Jul 4, 2010

by Hand Knit
Lipstick Apathy

vyst
Aug 25, 2009

EvilHawk
Sep 15, 2009

LIVARPOOL!

Klopp's 13pts clear thanks to video ref

General Dog
Apr 26, 2008

Everybody's working for the weekend
Georgia is still 100% in the playoff if they win out

That’s a significant if

mastershakeman
Oct 28, 2008

by vyelkin
I think lovie saved his job today

G-Hawk
Dec 15, 2003

PostNouveau
Sep 3, 2011

VY till I die
Grimey Drawer

:hmmyes:

Also todd orlando

Kim Jong Il
Aug 16, 2003
Texas certainly looked like they've been getting pointers from Chris Ash all week.

Proud Christian Mom
Dec 20, 2006
READING COMPREHENSION IS HARD
The Texas offense, despite having some pretty big receivers, nearly refuses to throw passes between 0 and 20 yards past the line of scrimmage. Also, our secondary has no idea how to tackle.

Oklahoma is going to be destroyed in the playoffs.

PostNouveau
Sep 3, 2011

VY till I die
Grimey Drawer

Proud Christian Mom posted:

Also, our secondary has no idea how to tackle.

What else is new?

General Dog
Apr 26, 2008

Proud Christian Mom posted:

The Texas offense, despite having some pretty big receivers, nearly refuses to throw passes between 0 and 20 yards past the line of scrimmage. Also, our secondary has no idea how to tackle.

Is there any possibility that this is an Ehlinger issue rather than a scheme issue?

vikingstrike
Sep 23, 2007

whats happening, captain

General Dog posted:

Georgia is still 100% in the playoff if they win out

That’s a significant if

This team is built to lose by 14+ to Florida. I can feel it in my bones.

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012
the hat is home

Proud Christian Mom
Dec 20, 2006
READING COMPREHENSION IS HARD

General Dog posted:

Is there any possibility that this is an Ehlinger issue rather than a scheme issue?

Tim Beck called like a dozen screens

Pakled
Aug 6, 2011

WE ARE SMART
Georgia Tech football is negatively affecting my mental health

HOTLANTA MAN
Jul 4, 2010

by Hand Knit
Lipstick Apathy

Pakled posted:

Take the advice i can never seem to follow and unplug, my dude

Styles Bitchley
Nov 13, 2004

FOR THE WIN FOR THE WIN FOR THE WIN
We are the Muschampions my friends

Flyin Jim Elbows
Jul 10, 2008

College Slice
Tennessee!

Nissin Cup Nudist
Sep 3, 2011

Sleep with one eye open

We're off to Gritty Gritty land

College Kickers strikes again

Pakled posted:

I mean, basically everyone expected this GT season to be realltly rough. Maybe not thia bad, but still

Rectal Placenta
Feb 25, 2011
Through 6 games Wisconsin's defense has scored more points than it has allowed

Hot Diggity!
Apr 3, 2010

SKELITON_BRINGING_U_ON.GIF
The Badgers are good

General Dog
Apr 26, 2008

Tech’s defense looks gassed

iwentdoodie
Apr 29, 2005

🤗YOU'RE WELCOME🤗
Texas lost, which sucks

However WVU is being destroyed for a 2nd week in a row which makes me smile

Samadhi
May 13, 2001

MSU is having one

https://twitter.com/HondoCarpenter/status/1183155370782593026?s=20

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012
herb is winning the pac 12

Johnny Five-Jaces
Jan 21, 2009

bagders bitch

D.N. Nation
Feb 1, 2012

Sports are supposed to be fun, right?

What in the world is fun about making your offense stand around, twiddling their thumbs, while you fish through your Waffle House menu looking playbook to pick out a call that amounts to "run the ball up the middle for 3 yards"? With 2 seconds left on the play clock? Down 7? With a loss staring you at the face? Who enjoys that? Who is it for? Who benefits at all from this? Who does this make look good? What does this accomplish?

Man, gently caress this. I’m sick of lazy offensive coordinators and schemes enamored with their own steakheaded, will-bending delusions. I’m a software copywriter for a living, meaning I take complex engineering and simplify it for the customer for easy use. Meaning I am absolutely averse to BS…because it either works for the customer, or it doesn’t. HURR DURR OUR GUYS JUST HAVE TO EXECUTE no. No no no. The gameplan is stupid and wrong, and you’re stupid and wrong for doing it. I don’t care how sexy you think your 47-page playbook and your pin and pull and your route trees and everything you bring to the table is…if you’re decreasing the amount of possessions you have and PLAYING RIGHT INTO THE HANDS OF WILL MUSCHAMP!!!!!, then I can’t help you.

I hate football like this. I don't get the point.

This team is facing 4 losses unless they play, and more importantly coach, like they care.

C-Euro
Mar 20, 2010

:science:
Soiled Meat
Starting to feel a little better about that Wisconsin loss, not gonna lie. Maybe we'll have an actually good Wisconsin-Ohio State Big Ten title game for a change?

Nissin Cup Nudist
Sep 3, 2011

Sleep with one eye open

We're off to Gritty Gritty land

C-Euro posted:

Starting to feel a little better about that Wisconsin loss, not gonna lie. Maybe we'll have an actually good Wisconsin-Ohio State Big Ten title game for a change?

Wiscy goes to OSU in a few weeks, so even earlier

Than OSU will thump the CG rematch because of course

Dilber
Mar 27, 2007

TFLC
(Trophy Feline Lifting Crew)

D.N. Nation posted:

What in the world is fun about making your offense stand around, twiddling their thumbs, while you fish through your Waffle House menu looking playbook to pick out a call that amounts to "run the ball up the middle for 3 yards"? With 2 seconds left on the play clock? Down 7? With a loss staring you at the face? Who enjoys that? Who is it for? Who benefits at all from this? Who does this make look good? What does this accomplish?

Man, gently caress this. I’m sick of lazy offensive coordinators and schemes enamored with their own steakheaded, will-bending delusions. I’m a software copywriter for a living, meaning I take complex engineering and simplify it for the customer for easy use. Meaning I am absolutely averse to BS…because it either works for the customer, or it doesn’t. HURR DURR OUR GUYS JUST HAVE TO EXECUTE no. No no no. The gameplan is stupid and wrong, and you’re stupid and wrong for doing it. I don’t care how sexy you think your 47-page playbook and your pin and pull and your route trees and everything you bring to the table is…if you’re decreasing the amount of possessions you have and PLAYING RIGHT INTO THE HANDS OF WILL MUSCHAMP!!!!!, then I can’t help you.

This team is facing 4 losses unless they play, and more importantly coach, like they care.

Ah, welcome to me years ago. James Coley is a bad OC.

Probably Magic
Oct 9, 2012

Looking cute, feeling cute.
Kansas Did Not Lose This Week

kayakyakr
Feb 16, 2004

Kayak is true
Tech got megafucked in the first OT vs Baylor. The center snapped the ball into his balls and it was 100% a fumble. Play was ruled an illegal snap and Baylor moved back 5 yards and kept the ball. They connected a long pass over the middle the next play and went on to win in the 2nd OT.

Should have been Tech ball with the chance to finish it.

LeeMajors
Jan 20, 2005

I've gotta stop fantasizing about Lee Majors...
Ah, one more!

vikingstrike posted:

This team is built to lose by 14+ to Florida. I can feel it in my bones.

Two weeks ago I'd have called you crazy. Now? Let's see how we do against LSU.

Bird in a Blender
Nov 17, 2005

It's amazing what they can do with computers these days.

ISU-WVU was weird. It was close until the 4th quarter, but ISU looked like the better team most of the game. Then finally ISU pulled away and the end score looks like a blowout.

Solid game once ISU realized they should catch balls and not bobble them around into the hands of the defense.

Coco13
Jun 6, 2004

My advice to you is to start drinking heavily.
the Wisconsin Badgers 2019 team will win the Grammy for Producer of the Year because of these insane beats

Aaaaaaarrrrrggggg
Oct 4, 2004

ha, ha, ha, og me ekam

Coco13 posted:

the Wisconsin Badgers 2019 team will win the Grammy for Producer of the Year because of these insane beats

The Badgers will fly to the United Kingdom to accept the National Egg and Poultry Awards Egg Producer of the Year for causing all these goose eggs to be laid.

Adun
Apr 15, 2001

Publicola
Fun Shoe

Aaaaaaarrrrrggggg posted:

The Badgers will fly to the United Kingdom to accept the National Egg and Poultry Awards Egg Producer of the Year for causing all these goose eggs to be laid.

Thankfully for Wisconsin this award is awarded the last week of December.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

augias
Apr 7, 2009

D.N. Nation posted:

make this the op haha