Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

mastershakeman
Oct 28, 2008

by vyelkin

Bird in a Blender posted:

Are you going to the game? Good luck getting up there.

I've gotten a dozen emails from the school district about how it's going to absolutely gently caress everything up , it's really annoying

Might ride my bike by the stadium and yell go Akron or something in revenge

Edit oh God there's a bunch of buckeye fans on my metra train GO AWAY this is the quiet car and I'm gonna loving enforce the rules you assholes

quote:

Also if you all want to read something funny but very bleak, check this evaluation of Illinois out.
I think my last happy illini memory was Kurt kittner catching a pass for a td in the micronpc.com bowl in the 99-00 season

Edit oh my god "We have three (THREE) seasons above .500 in the conference since I arrived on campus in the fall of 1991 (and the one where you're saying "what was the third?" was 1993 where we went 0-3 in the non-conference and missed a bowl at 5-6). "

mastershakeman fucked around with this message at 23:25 on Oct 18, 2019

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Joey Freshwater
Jun 20, 2004

Always playing with my meat
Grimey Drawer

mastershakeman posted:

Edit oh God there's a bunch of buckeye fans on my metra train GO AWAY this is the quiet car and I'm gonna loving enforce the rules you assholes

God I’ve missed reading this stuff in the Chicago thread

Bird in a Blender
Nov 17, 2005

It's amazing what they can do with computers these days.

mastershakeman posted:

I say cut them in half!

Thermos H Christ
Sep 6, 2007

WINNINGEST BEVO
Texas SHOULD be able to bumble and sleepwalk our way right past Kansas tomorrow, but I will not be majorly surprised if the score is close going into the second half and/or Kansas scores 30+ points before it's all said and done.

Dango Bango
Jul 26, 2007

For the Minnesota fans: you're basically 2016 Nebraska at this point. Soft early schedule being brought right back down to earth once you start playing actual good teams.

Jeremor
Jun 1, 2009

Drop Your Nuts

Tomorrow South Carolina will play florida in what should be a tropical storm basically. I encourage everyone to tune in because I think there will be a high probability of clownball. I hope that South Carolina wins this battle of clownball and you should too, unaligned viewer. Because william muschamp will have beaten 2 top 10 teams in back to back weeks, and that's pretty funny.

Thank you for your time

Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

Jeremor posted:

Tomorrow South Carolina will play florida in what should be a tropical storm basically. I encourage everyone to tune in because I think there will be a high probability of clownball. I hope that South Carolina wins this battle of clownball and you should too, unaligned viewer. Because william muschamp will have beaten 2 top 10 teams in back to back weeks, and that's pretty funny.

Thank you for your time

I really hate everything about this game for us.

KICK BAMA KICK
Mar 2, 2009

Oh sweet is this going to be this year's what was it Notre Dame-NC State?

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

SET A COURSE FOR
THE FLAVOR QUADRANT

Jeremor posted:

Thank you for your time

Move the game to Tiger Stadium.

CannonFodder
Jan 26, 2001

Passion’s Wrench

KICK BAMA KICK posted:

Oh sweet is this going to be this year's what was it Notre Dame-NC State?

Notre Dame @ Clemson 2015

CannonFodder fucked around with this message at 15:14 on Oct 19, 2019

dirty shrimp money
Jan 8, 2001

Soup du Jour posted:

Also if you all want to read something funny but very bleak, check this evaluation of Illinois out.

Poor baby thinks he has it so hard with 50 million a year in TV money and a Rose Bowl appearance this century

HOTLANTA MAN
Jul 4, 2010

by Hand Knit
Lipstick Apathy
Lmao if ur wisconsin

Declan MacManus
Sep 1, 2011

damn i'm really in this bitch

Soup du Jour posted:

November is much harder than anything we’ve faced the rest of the season but the Gophers have been getting better with every game so I’m not unconfident and even if we went 8-4 the last time we went 8-0 the USS Arizona was still afloat so that’s a victory in itself.

this post is even funnier now

mastershakeman
Oct 28, 2008

by vyelkin
First illini win over a ranked team in 12 years, absolutely no one was watching, and it happened from super last minute turnovers lovie style

Amazing

Aaaaaaarrrrrggggg
Oct 4, 2004

ha, ha, ha, og me ekam
Goddammit Wisconsin, you were supposed to poo poo the bed against OSU, not Illinois.

MourningView
Sep 2, 2006

Is this Heaven?

Aaaaaaarrrrrggggg posted:

Goddammit Wisconsin, you were supposed to poo poo the bed against OSU, not Illinois.

They're definitely gonna lose that one too if it makes you feel any better

bornbytheriver
Apr 23, 2010

PostNouveau
Sep 3, 2011

VY till I die
Grimey Drawer
Oh that fake worked super well

Scarf
Jun 24, 2005

On sight

Bless you

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
When I was 17, my father was so stupid, I didn't want to be seen with him in public. When I was 24, I was amazed at how much the old man had learned in just 7 years.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

vyst
Aug 25, 2009

Make this the tff background tia