Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

LLCoolJD
Dec 8, 2007

Musk threatens the inorganic promotion of left-wing ideology that had been taking place on the platform

Block me for being an unironic DeSantis fan, too!
:lol: Georgia

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

LLCoolJD
Dec 8, 2007

Musk threatens the inorganic promotion of left-wing ideology that had been taking place on the platform

Randaconda posted:

fire taggart

No, keep him.

I'm not huge on moral victories, but playing LSU close on the road at night is a respectable performance. Especially when missing some key guys and fielding a young secondary. A few more pieces coming together would make this a drat strong team.

LSU will have trouble against Bama's superior offense and secondary.

LLCoolJD
Dec 8, 2007

Isn't LSU doing the Clemson thing where they outspend everyone else on assistant coaches? It seems to be working.

LLCoolJD
Dec 8, 2007

dirty shrimp money posted:

Guess we're all doing the annual LSU-Bama Game of the Century again this year

You're right, but at least it'll be more interesting to watch.

LLCoolJD
Dec 8, 2007

R.D. Mangles posted:

was laughing incredibly hard at Fox's Ohio State vs. Northwestern commercials for the Friday night game during the baseball playoffs, how are they even trying to sell that as a real game. Come watch Northwestern's defense impressively hold off Ohio State for several series and the offense just run right into them for three straight downs until they let the quarterback throw an interception.

Speaking of Fox, Urban Meyer oozes so much smug self-assurance on their CFB show that I find it extremely hard to believe he wouldn't take the Southern Cal job if it were offered to him. "My family said 'Go for it.'"

PostNouveau posted:

LSU should be #1

They play both Auburn and Alabama, so I wouldn't worry about it.

LLCoolJD
Dec 8, 2007

PostNouveau posted:

Sure it'll sort itself out in the end, but if we're just comparing resumes up to now, I mean come on.

I don't disagree, but it's hard not to study recent history.

LLCoolJD
Dec 8, 2007

Bird in a Blender posted:

Wait, Michigan is favored by over a TD vs. Penn State? This seems wildly off to me. Michigan struggled against Illinois.

Agreed. Penn State's Iowa win looked more convincing to me, and it happened on the road and at night. Maybe they think that Penn State will have a hangover from it.

LLCoolJD
Dec 8, 2007

dirty shrimp money posted:

That's last week :ssh:

Here's this week -
pre:
+4	120. Colorado State	2-5	-0.6297

R.I.P. Bobo, dead as a Dodo.

LLCoolJD
Dec 8, 2007

Scarf posted:

Colorado State won't have any success until they adopt the CO unis full time...

To me this looks like the logo of some South American energy company.

LLCoolJD
Dec 8, 2007

Imagine a good triple option team that always goes for it on 4th down. :shudder:

LLCoolJD
Dec 8, 2007

MourningView posted:

This is pretty much Army, unless that's the joke and I'm missing it.

Not a joke. They tend to go for it on 4th down (and short)?

LLCoolJD
Dec 8, 2007

MourningView posted:

The academies are almost always among the leaders the in fourth down attempts but Army is especially good at it. Last year they converted 86% of them. They basically just get 2.5-3 yards on every single play. They might be worse this year though I haven't watched a ton. They did have an infuriating punt against Michigan

Army's my new second team.

LLCoolJD
Dec 8, 2007

Taerkar posted:

Shame on you if the service academies aren't your #2 teams.

Thank you for your service :rolleyes:

And way to shame Scionix.

LLCoolJD
Dec 8, 2007

Scarf posted:

SDSU coming in behind App State with a strong new helmet

https://twitter.com/fifthquartercfb/status/1184138017893732352?s=20

Aztec sun stone helmet is :vince: Holy poo poo.

LLCoolJD
Dec 8, 2007

Just-In-Timeberlake posted:

Pat Fitzgerald gonna pull something loving voodoo coaching magic you just watch and see

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

LLCoolJD
Dec 8, 2007

Regnevelc posted:

They have some highly rated QB recruits coming in over the next couple of years.

At least you think so. For all we know he might set up shop in Los Angeles and steal all of your recruits and good assistants.