Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

mastershakeman
Oct 28, 2008

by vyelkin
I think lovie saved his job today

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mastershakeman
Oct 28, 2008

by vyelkin

If he actually tried this it would be incredible

mastershakeman
Oct 28, 2008

by vyelkin

R.D. Mangles posted:

lmao at wisconsin fans being shook by ryan field when it's at least 60-40 wisconsin fans, the jinx is that northwestern knows how to shut down a running game with a poo poo quarterback because they do it every goddamn day at practice.

Works been discussing who you'd bet on if you had to, Illinois over Wisconsin or northwestern over Ohio State

Consensus is northwestern keeping everything stuck in the mud and winning on and a fluke fumble

mastershakeman
Oct 28, 2008

by vyelkin
What exactly is mesh

Also I still think illinois has less of a chance against Wisconsin than northwestern with their two foot tall grass vs Ohio State

mastershakeman
Oct 28, 2008

by vyelkin

Bird in a Blender posted:

Are you going to the game? Good luck getting up there.

I've gotten a dozen emails from the school district about how it's going to absolutely gently caress everything up , it's really annoying

Might ride my bike by the stadium and yell go Akron or something in revenge

Edit oh God there's a bunch of buckeye fans on my metra train GO AWAY this is the quiet car and I'm gonna loving enforce the rules you assholes

quote:

Also if you all want to read something funny but very bleak, check this evaluation of Illinois out.
I think my last happy illini memory was Kurt kittner catching a pass for a td in the micronpc.com bowl in the 99-00 season

Edit oh my god "We have three (THREE) seasons above .500 in the conference since I arrived on campus in the fall of 1991 (and the one where you're saying "what was the third?" was 1993 where we went 0-3 in the non-conference and missed a bowl at 5-6). "

mastershakeman fucked around with this message at 23:25 on Oct 18, 2019

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mastershakeman
Oct 28, 2008

by vyelkin
First illini win over a ranked team in 12 years, absolutely no one was watching, and it happened from super last minute turnovers lovie style

Amazing