Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

vyst
Aug 25, 2009

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

vyst
Aug 25, 2009

Same, tbh

vyst
Aug 25, 2009

PostNouveau posted:

How does this high school team perform, out of curiosity? Anyone know what he's talking about?

They are loving awesome. Like state champ type of awesome. There was a player on Reddit going through how they would just score TD after TD and miss maybe one onsides kick a game. He also said they had successfully converted multiple 4th and 20+ plays

vyst
Aug 25, 2009

Randaconda posted:

I wonder what happened to Vince Young, he wasn't all that terrible in the NFL looking at his stats.

Injuries, also got fleeced for all his money.

Turns out he has little drive in his post-football career

quote:

On August 14, 2014, Young had been hired by the University of Texas to work for its Division of Diversity and Community Engagement as a development officer for program alumni relations and raising money for programs that assist first-generation and low-income college students His employment with the University of Texas ended on March 9, 2019 due to poor performances and absences, having been given job warnings dating back to 2017

vyst
Aug 25, 2009

RC and Moon Pie posted:

Bless him, he's blown away by things at Publix.

I'm usually full chub after I receive my sub so I get it

vyst
Aug 25, 2009

Joey Freshwater posted:

Please excuse the language but

I don't give a drat

about the whole state of Alabam

a

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

vyst
Aug 25, 2009