Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Scionix
Oct 17, 2009

hoog emm xDDD

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Scionix
Oct 17, 2009

hoog emm xDDD
texas looks just as poorly coached as the charlie strong years but they just have better players

I guess that's an upgrade?

if alabama can figure out how to play mediocre defense we can run the table. the sec east sucks and joe burrow and co. are not as good as tua and company, and their defense sucks just as much. just gotta suck less.

Scionix
Oct 17, 2009

hoog emm xDDD
honest question

why dont they just play emory whatsisface full time

ur game manager smart guy QB throws picks in the endzone anyway so whats the point

Scionix
Oct 17, 2009

hoog emm xDDD

LeeMajors posted:

That turnover was bad but he was pressing when we *had* to have a TD.

He led several TD drives over 70yds.

Emory is good but he’s not a known quantity through the air and we just can’t loving run block. Period.

Trask has been really really good.

drat well have yall considered getting a guy that throws 60 tds a year it seems to be working for us

Scionix
Oct 17, 2009

hoog emm xDDD

LeeMajors posted:

I should have considered not responding in earnest to scionix oops. It’s late and I’m vulnerable rn thanks for listening.

it was a real question u weenie

not the 60 td part but you know gotta flex when u can

Scionix
Oct 17, 2009

hoog emm xDDD
man why did we have to get tua the 2 years literally every player on defense got hurt at the same time

we coulda been like all time GOAT level team and now we could plausibly lose to loving joe burrow

Scionix
Oct 17, 2009

hoog emm xDDD

colachute posted:

And drop to #4 and play LSU again in January.

yeah maybe, but I'm pretty sure ohio state would do terrible things to our defense

clemson not so much because they went up their own rear end and trevor is washed, but losing in the playoff is whatever. that would be gravy with a bunch of 18 year olds on defense

losing to ed orgeron and steve loving esminger would do horrible damage to my psyche though

Scionix
Oct 17, 2009

hoog emm xDDD
Hes made jokes about it because our kicking game is

well

you know

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Scionix
Oct 17, 2009

hoog emm xDDD
those sdsu helmets are cool but can you tell what the gently caress they are on broadcast?