Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Coco13
Jun 6, 2004

My advice to you is to start drinking heavily.
the Wisconsin Badgers 2019 team will win the Grammy for Producer of the Year because of these insane beats

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Coco13
Jun 6, 2004

RC and Moon Pie posted:

Guys, Minnesota could actually end up in the Big 10 championship game.

They absolutely shut down Nebraska on defense and that offense is legit pretty good. Minnesota has Rutgers next week and if they beat Maryland the next week - certainly doable - they'll be undefeated against Penn State.

So, obviously Minnesota won't end up in Indy because they are ugly and smell like concentrated butt but here's what's really hilarious. You look at the Big 10 and say 'Minnesota could win their division this year' and it seems exponentially more probable than 'Michigan could win their division this year.'

Coco13
Jun 6, 2004

iospace posted:

Wasn't that the year where we took a giant poo poo on Nebraska in the championship game too?

gently caress YES

Coco13
Jun 6, 2004

Just-In-Timeberlake posted:

Wisconsin going for it on 4th down 8 times this season (and converting all 8) has been glorious to watch.

You can literally see the other team's defense emotionally deflate with the realization that they're gonna have to stay out there when they were thinking they had done their job stopping them on 3rd.

hippo! hippo! hippo!

Coco13
Jun 6, 2004

mastershakeman posted:

What exactly is mesh
Full dissection is here, but the basic concept is two receivers on opposite sides of the formation run to each other, usually around 5 yards from the line of scrimmage. Ideally, the receivers are so close they can low-five. It's creates a lot of traffic in an already heavily populated area for the defense to sort though.