Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Scarf
Jun 24, 2005

On sight

LLCoolJD posted:

R.I.P. Bobo, dead as a Dodo.

Colorado State won't have any success until they adopt the CO unis full time...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Scarf
Jun 24, 2005

On sight

Jeff the Mediocre posted:

I mean, Colorado is a Spanish word

You wouldn't guess it from the way the "native" Coloradans pronounce it. They take any Spanish derivative and just absolutely butcher it.

for gently caress's sake they pronounce Buena Vista as "Byoona Vista."

anyway thanks for attending my TED talk, how bout them Tigers?

Scarf
Jun 24, 2005

On sight

vyst posted:

Injuries, also got fleeced for all his money.

Turns out he has little drive in his post-football career

Honestly, considering everything that's happened to him (and the fact that it's mental health awareness month), this sounds a lot like depression to me. At least, that's how it looks like for me when it shows up from time to time.

I mean, the guy is CONSTANTLY reminded of how great he was in college, and in turn how much of a let-down his pro career was :\

Scarf
Jun 24, 2005

On sight
SDSU coming in behind App State with a strong new helmet

https://twitter.com/fifthquartercfb/status/1184138017893732352?s=20

Scarf
Jun 24, 2005

On sight

colachute posted:

I don’t know anything about Aztec culture but I do know that if you tackle them too hard while they are wearing this helmet a cyberdemon is going to spawn at mid field.

They don't kick field goals. They hit a severed head through the uprights using their hips.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Scarf
Jun 24, 2005

On sight

Bless you