Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Bird in a Blender
Nov 17, 2005

It's amazing what they can do with computers these days.

ISU-WVU was weird. It was close until the 4th quarter, but ISU looked like the better team most of the game. Then finally ISU pulled away and the end score looks like a blowout.

Solid game once ISU realized they should catch balls and not bobble them around into the hands of the defense.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bird in a Blender
Nov 17, 2005

Jesus how? I saw the longest pass was for 4 yards. Even army and navy usually have more passing yards than that.

Bird in a Blender
Nov 17, 2005

Lasagna Pilot posted:

Wisconsin looks like some kinda 90s Nebraska team right now

Same colors and everything.

Bird in a Blender
Nov 17, 2005

Nissin Cup Nudist posted:

PSU opens at +7.5 vs Michigan

Its put up or shut up for Michigan offense rn

Wait, Michigan is favored by over a TD vs. Penn State? This seems wildly off to me. Michigan struggled against Illinois.

Bird in a Blender
Nov 17, 2005

Declan MacManus posted:

washington being ranked and wake/iowa state not being ranked is a travesty also who the h-e-double gently caress is still voting for a&m

I'd rather ISU not be ranked. We have a history of falling on our face when ranked. Although if they beat Texas Tech this week, they should move into the rankings.

Not that these carry a lot of weight, but ESPN has ISU favored in every game except for OU. Even OU they're giving ISU a roughly 20% chance to win it. I absolutely know for certain that ISU will somehow tie Baylor for 2nd place in the Big 12 and miss out on the championship game.

Bird in a Blender
Nov 17, 2005

PostNouveau posted:

How does this high school team perform, out of curiosity? Anyone know what he's talking about?

If I remember right, they usually do pretty well. Don’t know about the onside kick thing, but never punting is definitely the right choice.

Bird in a Blender
Nov 17, 2005

Sash! posted:

While I do believe teams should go for it more often than they do, never punting is probably a hilariously bad choice. Especially if you're a bad team.

Well yea, even a good team should be punting if it’s 4th and 15, or you’re at your own 10.

Bird in a Blender
Nov 17, 2005

Heisman list needs to go back to 97 so I can nominate Troy Davis.

Bird in a Blender
Nov 17, 2005

Regnevelc posted:

They have some highly rated QB recruits coming in over the next couple of years.

They may not be Justin Fields, but not many will be.

Oklahoma has proved that you can win with a constant stream of QB transfers.

Bird in a Blender
Nov 17, 2005

R.D. Mangles posted:

Before my dumb team gets annihilated from the face of the earth let me say gently caress to buckeye.

Are you going to the game? Good luck getting up there.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bird in a Blender
Nov 17, 2005

mastershakeman posted:

Edit oh God there's a bunch of buckeye fans on my metra train GO AWAY this is the quiet car and I'm gonna loving enforce the rules you assholes

I say cut them in half!