Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Paint Crop Pro
Mar 22, 2007

Find someone who values you like Rick Spielman values 7th round picks.

Since there have already been 2 complete NFL games so far and no one has made the thread I will.

https://twitter.com/ArifHasanNFL/status/1183468630672986112

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

fishing with the fam
Feb 29, 2008

Durr
Watson and Mahomes are both absolute delights to watch, and I will never get over the Bears taking mitch over both of them.

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

https://twitter.com/getnickwright/status/1183474499401981957?s=20

Fate Accomplice
Nov 30, 2006

I am worried about the Patriots offensive line. I really wish they'd trade for Trent Williams, and hopefully Wynn and Harry/Develin can come back.

The defense is amazing, but the offense is rough to watch.

Kull the Conqueror
Apr 8, 2006

Take me to the green valley,
lay the sod o'er me,
I'm a young cowboy,
I know I've done wrong
The Houston Texans with the baller move of the week, hell yeah.

AndrewP
Apr 21, 2010

Inauspicious day for the Ravens offense but Hollywood Brown was out so whatever. Lamar doesn’t have much to throw to otherwise. Bengals defense always plays them tough.

GOOD TIMES ON METH
Mar 17, 2006

Fun Shoe
Andy Dalton spiking the poo poo out the ball after the late cover is cool

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

Dolphins were completely lifeless until Rosen was benched for Fitzpatrick, after which they had 2 excellent drives, a good defensive stand, and a bunch of plays that remind you they're winless, but they clearly are a much better team with Fitzy on the field.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

the bengals went 0-10 in 1993. can they break the record

LiquidFriend
Apr 5, 2005

Andy Reid has been terrible over the last few weeks and were a Lions Lions'ing it up away from being a .500 team.

They aren't going to reach .500 if they can't figure out things.

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

Also the Patriots have a 1.5 game lead for the #1 seed in week 6.

:bisonyes:

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

SET A COURSE FOR
THE FLAVOR QUADRANT
Teddy B is no Drew Brees but he

JUST

WINS

GAMES

Mind_Taker
May 7, 2007

Lmao the Skins won by a single point against a team that is actively trying to lose

Paint Crop Pro
Mar 22, 2007

Find someone who values you like Rick Spielman values 7th round picks.

Mind_Taker posted:

Lmao the Skins won by a single point against a team that is actively trying to lose

Imagine Jay Gruden getting hyped on the 2 point conversion then just collapsing as it fell apart.

Dr_Strangelove
Dec 16, 2003

Mein Fuhrer! THEY WON!

‪Time of possession:‬
‪HOU 39:48‬
‪KC 20:12‬

‪New defense is just abysmal ‬

three
Aug 9, 2007

i fantasize about ndamukong suh licking my doodoo hole
It really goes to show you how bad Cam Newton has been that Kyle Allen can just play okay and they go 4-0.

I bet the Panthers make the playoffs last year if Cam doesn’t sabotage the team by playing injured.

Benne
Sep 2, 2011

STOP DOING HEROIN
lmao Freddie Kitchens

We had no business winning that game

Dom is Here
Nov 11, 2016

Lipstick Apathy
An excruciating Browns game to watch. Hawks are frauds

Probably Magic
Oct 9, 2012

Looking cute, feeling cute.
The Broncos will be the first truly lovely team that the Titans will lose to this year, so that sucks.

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!

Probably Magic posted:

The Broncos will be the first truly lovely team that the Titans will lose to this year, so that sucks.

Just wait until Thursday and that'll look a little better.

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

the Faker Gayfield curse

Athanatos
Jun 7, 2006

Est. 1967

Jonathan Fisk posted:

the Faker Gayfield curse

Don't do this.

Kawalimus
Jan 17, 2008

Better Living Through Birding And Pessimism

AndrewP posted:

Inauspicious day for the Ravens offense but Hollywood Brown was out so whatever. Lamar doesn’t have much to throw to otherwise. Bengals defense always plays them tough.

We were a lot better than what the score showed but kept doing stupid things. Plus that kickoff return at the beginning made it closer. Really this was a sound victory in disguise. But glad it wasn't more than that.

Seattle will kill us.

Justice Hill looks like he could be really good but I have no faith in Harbaugh to use him correctly. Like Darren Sproles when he was on the Chargers and was terrible but then on other teams he was great.

Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

One of the funniest posters in GIP.

Just not intentionally.

Kawalimus posted:

Seattle will kill us.

Shut up.

AndrewP
Apr 21, 2010

this may be the worst rushing line I’ve ever seen

Fat Jesus
Jul 13, 2011

to ride eternal, shiny and chrome

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2023

chiefs defense is poop from a homeless rear end in a urinal gradually being pissed away to nothing

defaultluser
Jan 13, 2007

The person can drink sake for the following five reasons. First of all, for the national holiday. Moreover, it fills with the nectar. Finally, for reasons. Next, to heal the dryness of the place. After that, to refuse the future
Fun Shoe

Silly Burrito posted:

Teddy B is no Drew Brees but he

JUST

WINS

GAMES

That's what he did in minn

Kawalimus
Jan 17, 2008

No. Our pass rush and pass D is really bad. Wilson is going to make fools out of us all day.

Gerund
Sep 12, 2007

He push a man

Russ is playing at an MVP level but beating the Browns isn't transitive to being good against anyone else

Kawalimus
Jan 17, 2008

Gerund posted:

Russ is playing at an MVP level but beating the Browns isn't transitive to being good against anyone else

A guy playing MVP level against a team with 0 pass rush and a discombobulated secondary(albeit with some talented players in it) is a recipe for an easy win for Seattle.

fknlo
Jul 6, 2009

Fun Shoe

Grittybeard posted:

Just wait until Thursday and that'll look a little better.

Yeah, I was looking forward to this Thursday a couple weeks ago. That's no longer the case.

b0ng
Jan 16, 2004

Thats a nice Game 7 you have there. Would be a shame if somebody nailed it down.
The Texans:

FG kicker misses 2FG and an XP.
Watson throws 2 picks
Hop drops a TD Fuller drops 3.
Start out down 17-3
Win by 7.

That Chiefs run D is going to hold them back from doing anything of note and Frank Clark looks mediocre.

Blitz of 404 Error
Sep 19, 2007

Joe Biden is a top 15 president
Remember when KC downgrading on defensive talent and grabbing a worse DC was supposed to help them fix the defense

Kawalimus
Jan 17, 2008

If the Ravens had run the ball in the first half we would have also beaten the Chiefs.

sharknado slashfic
Jun 24, 2011

Not thrilled that we couldn't punch it in that last fg drive against the vaunted Bengals run defense but the only real concern from this game is that 2 more of our defensive backs are injured.

BlindSite
Feb 8, 2009

three posted:

It really goes to show you how bad Cam Newton has been that Kyle Allen can just play okay and they go 4-0.

I bet the Panthers make the playoffs last year if Cam doesn’t sabotage the team by playing injured.

I would say Allen played well today rather than just ok. Tampa sold out to stop CMC and he carved them up in the middle of the field.

AndrewP
Apr 21, 2010

Gerund posted:

Russ is playing at an MVP level

*gestures vaguely at the Baltimore defense*

The Puppy Bowl
Jan 31, 2013

A dog, in the house.

*woof*

sharknado slashfic posted:

Not thrilled that we couldn't punch it in that last fg drive against the vaunted Bengals run defense but the only real concern from this game is that 2 more of our defensive backs are injured.

What? Who?

Kawalimus
Jan 17, 2008

AndrewP posted:

*gestures vaguely at the Baltimore defense*

Like seriously we were on the verge of losing to a 3rd string QB a week ago and probably would have if Humphrey hadn't punched the ball out like he did. I don't think we got a single pressure on Hodges when he got in. We were slightly better against Dalton but not by much. Our only hope is they just lay an egg.

The combination of Russel Wilson being able to run around and do whatever and our secondary that routinely allows wide open receivers to get big chunks, is not a winning formula for my team. It's not me overstressing or what have you. It just is the case.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sharknado slashfic
Jun 24, 2011

https://twitter.com/jeffzrebiec/status/1183483323085197313