Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ARCDad
Jul 22, 2007
Not to be confused with poptartin
Go figure, the Browns stick with Hue to show everyone they are patient and not reactionary with their coaches, to entice someone good to come along, and they end up with loving Freddie Kitchens. Now we're stuck with this guy for at least a year or two until we let a ton of our rookie contracts expire, and then have to sign everyone back for $$$$.

The curse never ends.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ARCDad
Jul 22, 2007
Not to be confused with poptartin

LabyaMynora posted:

Pros and cons.

Fat Mike has experience and won a Super Bowl one time.

However, Freddie will do it for a poo poo ton cheaper AND is easier to dump after one year if it doesn't work out.

Listen, I'm a Packers fan, I'm not saying Fat Mike was going to be the solution to all of the Browns problems. I'm certainly glad GB got rid of him.

BUT, at the same time, telling anyone that in order to be Head Coach there they had to keep Freddie loving Kitchens on as OC is just stupid. It's a dicey move in cases where the OC or DC the team wants to keep is actually really, really good. Doing it for literal schmoe Freddie Kitchens is just so loving self-defeating it's a move that only the Cleveland Browns would make.

I don’t know if the Browns dump Kitchens or not after this year. I mean yea he’s bad but we’re still paying Hue, and that’s 3 coaches then to pay at once.

Then again it could be the smart thing to do. Browns aren’t known for their intellectual decision making.