Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

adaz
Mar 7, 2009

Mind_Taker posted:

Lmao the Skins won by a single point against a team that is actively trying to lose

If, like any reasonable human being, you didnt watch a single second of htis game live look upon this poo poo.

https://gfycat.com/whiteorganicallosaurus-washington-redskins-football

Instead of kicking the XP to tie the game at the end and go for OT they went for the 2 point conversion. This was the play they dialed up

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

adaz
Mar 7, 2009

Shindragon posted:

49ers defense was just beautiful today. The goal line stand, and not letting the rams convert any of the 4th downs. Well ok last one was just all Goff. I mean soft/prevent D and he overthrows an easy TD on 4th and 6. Lmao.

Want to re-iterate this, the 49ers defense looked like world beaters today. Multiple clutch plays, nobody could get open Goff was under consistent pressure and just all around good

adaz
Mar 7, 2009

Rabble posted:

Winning against KC feels good but it’s all worthless unless we can beat the patriots.

The bigger problem is thanks to the AFC being bad and the patriots playing in the ever-terrible afc east even if you beat them they are likely to get the #1 seed

Only registered members can see post attachments!

adaz
Mar 7, 2009

really queer Christmas posted:

how are the bills 2nd in the AFC what

Chiefs live and die by mahomes and he's been hurt.

Houston is absolutely great as long as the opposing team doesn't possess a pass rush.

Ravens might just be good against bad teams? Unclear.

Behold the mighty afc

adaz
Mar 7, 2009

LabyaMynora posted:

Yes, but why has Jason been there for almost 10 years? Jerry.

I'm not sure if this is true but heard the cowboys have the best record in the NFC over the last 10 years

adaz
Mar 7, 2009

Intruder posted:

lol this was a Chargers home game

I mean as long as the stadium sells out I dont think the billionaire owner cares.

Also w Hen i lived in KC I barely made it to Chiefs game because the cost and the traffic and that was kansas city which made it all of 30, 45 minutes to get there and back. I can only imagine what fresh hell driving in LA to a game must be

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

adaz
Mar 7, 2009

A.o.D. posted:

You can't sell PSLs and suites to fans of the away team.

Do market blackouts affect TV revenue?

PSL and poo poo go to ticket brokers anymore and suites are for corporations.

It impacts the deal you have with the local TV markets. Like the Packers last year made $274.3 mil mostly from the national tv broadcasts and $200 mil from the "local" market which includes the local TV deals (as well as poo poo like concessions)