Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

fknlo
Jul 6, 2009

Fun Shoe

Grittybeard posted:

Just wait until Thursday and that'll look a little better.

Yeah, I was looking forward to this Thursday a couple weeks ago. That's no longer the case.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

fknlo
Jul 6, 2009

Fun Shoe

LiquidFriend posted:

I think at this point, you gotta look at Andy Reid.

He's a good coach, but I don't think he's putting out his best effort this year. The Chiefs had the showings of a not spectacular, but at least a solid enough Defensive unit to get forward.

This Defense has gone in reverse instead and the Offense is right along with them. It's easy to blame Spagnuolo, and he's not good, but poo poo maybe look at the guy that's doing a 4:1 pass run ratio with a QB that has a gimpy ankle.

This isn't a fire Andy Reid post, but heck I really don't know what they're going to do.

It's not like we have any real running game to speak of, but that still doesn't make what's going on while Mahomes is hurt alright. If we lose to the Broncos we should sit Mahomes until he's healthy as it's becoming clear that we can't win games while he isn't and he's just going to end up actually hurt behind that line. That's obviously never going to happen though, so I guess start firing people?