Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Rad Valtar
May 31, 2011

Someday coach Im going to throw for 6 TDs in the Super Bowl.

Sit your ass down Steve.
I said a couple of weeks ago the 49ers Dline was going to make QBs poo poo their pants and boy is Goffs pants full of poop right now.

Also Christian McCaffery is a cheat code right now.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rad Valtar
May 31, 2011

Sit your ass down Steve.

Kalli posted:

Jets won, but not by enough to squeak their way onto the graph:

https://twitter.com/benbbaldwin/status/1183542983280517121

49ers confirmed best team. Got it.

Rad Valtar
May 31, 2011

Sit your ass down Steve.
The first illegal hands to face directly led to a Packers TD the very next play instead of it being 4th down and either a punt or a field goal. Now you could say that "well you don't know what might have happened after that play.". You are correct we don't know because the Lions and the fans were robbed of the chance to see how differently the game would have played out with a correct no penalty call.

The second illegal hands to the face was still bad but not as much because it made the field goal at the end easier.

Rad Valtar
May 31, 2011

Sit your ass down Steve.

Groovelord Neato posted:

that is incredible.

and left no time on the clock.

Yeah I forgot about that.

I just want games officiated correctly and if the team still loses so be it. We shouldn't see people criticizing refs and go well the team should have played better. The two ideas are not mutually exclusive.