Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Top Hats Monthly
Jun 22, 2011

People are people so why should it be, that you and I should get along so awfully blink blink recall STOP IT YOU POSH LITTLE SHIT

Mister Perky posted:

pretty crazy finish to Detroit Vs. Green Bay

a white guy commits an infraction against a black guy.

law enforcement penalizes the black guy for the incident.

then the team that actually violated the rules wins.

That's way too On The Nose for 2019 America.

(throw in the fact that the guy's never been called for Illegal Hands to the face in his entire career and they call it on him twice in decisive situations tonight and :lol: )

drat dude...you’re right the NFL is the exact same as police brutality...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Top Hats Monthly
Jun 22, 2011

People are people so why should it be, that you and I should get along so awfully blink blink recall STOP IT YOU POSH LITTLE SHIT

Big Ol Marsh Pussy posted:

maybe if the lions wanted the refs to favor them they shouldn't have been systemically complete garbage for their entire existence. in unrelated news my monitor is on

:hmmyes:

Top Hats Monthly
Jun 22, 2011

Hot Diggity! posted:

The Packers called a timeout. This would have been a free play and the flag isn't thrown until the snap. Not remotely the same thing.

Edit: just read that the Lions got only 58 yards in the second half

Why is Florio such a poo poo head

vvv

More like unsurprising fact

Top Hats Monthly fucked around with this message at 17:10 on Oct 15, 2019