Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Leon Einstein
Feb 6, 2012
I must win every thread in GBS. I don't care how much banal semantic quibbling and shitty posts it takes.

Groovelord Neato posted:

the refs (incorrectly) flagged flowers for illegal hands to the face twice on third down stops. one eventually led to a TD and the other led to the game-winning FG. on the first one rodgers had been sacked for an 11 yard loss on 3rd and 10. second one was 3rd and 4 and put them in FG range and allowed them to burn off the rest of the clock.

To be fair, I think they were already in FG range. It did allow them to drain the clock though.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Leon Einstein
Feb 6, 2012
I must win every thread in GBS. I don't care how much banal semantic quibbling and shitty posts it takes.

Guze posted:

Allison is probably out for a week, I'm interested to see what Lazard can do with more practice reps with Rodgers.

Shepard dropped down to the bottom of the depth chart. It's hard to excuse his fuckups.

Did they say Allison had a concussion? I mean, it sured looked like it, but I hadn't seen it confirmed.

Leon Einstein
Feb 6, 2012

Hot Diggity! posted:

Oh no I'm aware of how they call it, more pointing out three different calls by the refs at once.

I don't think they actually reviewed it.

Leon Einstein
Feb 6, 2012

Groovelord Neato posted:

every scoring play is reviewed by the replay official.
I know that's supposed to happen, but they literally lined up for the PAT right away and kicked it. Must've been like a 1 second review. I don't think Riveron is actually doing anything in NYC.

Leon Einstein
Feb 6, 2012

Hot Diggity! posted:

Weird fact: Rodgers' last four interceptions have all come off of drops from the receiver

That one off Shepard was as flukey as it gets.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Leon Einstein
Feb 6, 2012

AsInHowe posted:

Don't forget that the Lions only touchdown came on a call where referees that couldn't see where the ball was at were enthusiastically calling for a turnover-on-downs. At the party I was at, some guys were saying the fix was in then and the touchdown will get overturned.

Two refs signaled opposite things.