Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

YOLOsubmarine
Oct 19, 2004

When asked which Pokemon he evolved into, Kamara pauses.

"Motherfucking, what's that big dragon shit? That orange motherfucker. Charizard."

YodaTFK posted:

Yeah, it's the refs fault the Lions had to settle for 5 field goals.

What a stupid loving argument.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

YOLOsubmarine
Oct 19, 2004

"Motherfucking, what's that big dragon shit? That orange motherfucker. Charizard."

If a team has ever played less than perfectly then it doesn't matter how badly they get screwed by terrible refs, it's their fault for not being perfect. And since no team is perfect it doesn't matter if refs ever call anything correctly.

YOLOsubmarine
Oct 19, 2004

Ches Neckbeard posted:

I really don't get how yall are stuck on this being an entirely binary thing.

"If you didn't want to lose the game due to disastrously bad calls you should have played better" is an incredibly dumb response because every team should play better all the time, and is, in fact, trying to. The Packers should have played better so they didn't need two phantom penalties to steal a win.

What content do you think you're adding when people complain that the refs suck and it affects their enjoyment of the game and you respond with "maybe the team should have won by 40, ever think of that?!"

YOLOsubmarine
Oct 19, 2004

Ches Neckbeard posted:

An echo chamber of "refs suck" is enjoyable and good content?

"The Packers stole a win" yes it's the packers fault, it's anyone else's fault for everything. You're saying I expect teams to be perfect while complaining the refs aren't. Do you see the problem? Do you think any ref outside Riveron is trying to actively suck at their job? It must be super rad for them to get death threats from angry super fans. This is all extremely illuminating, you should really have a radio show.

When a player fucks up they don't get to go back and look at the tape and try again. The NFL has plenty of time and money and technology to make sure the refs get it right the majority of then time, they've just decided they don't care enough to do it.

I don't think anyone deserves death threats over a game, but I also don't really understand what that has to do with anything? Likewise, why would I care if it's intentional or not? They are bad, and I want them to be better, the end.

YOLOsubmarine fucked around with this message at 07:33 on Oct 15, 2019

YOLOsubmarine
Oct 19, 2004

Nissin Cup Nudist posted:

I'm pretty sure breaking the huddle with too much man is the penalty

I know I've seen the breaking the huddle :flag: before

It is on offense. On defense it becomes a penalty when the snap is imminent. I dunno when the Packers called a TO though.