Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Escape From Noise

This banana slug that you sold me, ma'am? It tasted NOTHING like a banana, it wasn't even the same consistency! When I bought a bushel from you I assumed that I could slurp these slugs down to my heart's content as a replacement for bananas. Much to my alarm I found out recently that I'm very allergic to bananas despite my love for them. I thought these slugs would be the answer due to your shop's incredibly misleading labeling! I wanted a nice firm banana but had to slurp down this weird slimy creature and it didn't taste very good at ALL! I'm also working on one heck of a Yelp review. Also you will be hearing from my lawyer!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Heather Papps

hello friend

caveat (slug) eator

thanks Dumb Sex-Parrot and deep dish peat moss for this winter bounty!

FutonForensic

i lean in close to the manager n whisper "but these things look super crazy when they bang, nice job"

pixaal

All ice cream is now for all beings, no matter how many legs.

Sorry I'm as high as you go without a meeting you can speak with my manager's secretary, she's 3 states over would you like me to call for you?