Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

avantgardener
Sep 16, 2003

I've played a reasonable amount of this version of dominion and not yet found any bugs that stopped me playing like that but have had a few where it just wasn't apparent to me what you needed to click to progress the turn. And a few disconnects but have always been able to get back in. Its a great game, but the interface is not nearly as polished as some other card games like hearthstone or slay the spire .

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

avantgardener
Sep 16, 2003

Sounds a bit like the Stanley Parable.

avantgardener
Sep 16, 2003

Came here to post that. No reviews yet...

avantgardener
Sep 16, 2003

I get most of my games wishlist from this thread these days, it's great.

I've got a bad feeling about Homeworld 3 though. Hope I'm wrong.

avantgardener
Sep 16, 2003

External Organs posted:

drat, a Celeste like

I don't think I've ever seen a game that looks as similar to another game.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

avantgardener
Sep 16, 2003

Hellblade 2: Senua's Saga just came out.

I loved the first one, it had a really unique storytelling mechanic and a few nice gameplay twists. Reviews seem positive so far.

https://store.steampowered.com/app/2461850/Senuas_Saga_Hellblade_II/