Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

sweet thursday
Sep 16, 2012

What's the point in paying people millions of dollars and taxpayers paying billions of dollars if it all gets hosed up anyway by part-timers

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sweet thursday
Sep 16, 2012

I'm gonna buy a Ferrari and throw a used Buick LaCrosse engine under the hood brb

sweet thursday
Sep 16, 2012

I don't know if I'd enjoy the NFL even 20% as much without TFF

sweet thursday
Sep 16, 2012

razorscooter posted:

You can only do so much at a certain point.

Also, they've never made it past the divisional since then, because America's Team™

America's team... havent been poo poo since the mid-90s. Checks out.

sweet thursday
Sep 16, 2012

Spend money on offensive linemen. Scheme to get the ball out of your quarterback's hand as fast as you can. Make his mobility an extra, not a main feature. Do something.

Instead... Okay, so Kansas had a bad D last year. They responded by making it worse this year. They didn't spend on protection. They put him in dangerous situations through their playcalling and personnel. They took one of the most entertaining players in the NFL today and they hosed up his knee.

You are the Kansas City Queefs.

sweet thursday
Sep 16, 2012

Grittybeard posted:

Kansas brought in Les Miles and their defense is better. Their problem is they're Kansas.

Why did this have to happen, Grit? Why did this have to happen to football

sweet thursday
Sep 16, 2012

a neat cape posted:

Maybe he should be more durable

Chichevache posted:

Didnt Brady just score two touchdowns doing what Mahomes couldn't?

Lmao you're a baby.

Russell stays in first.

ah gently caress it I'll melt down why not

oh blow it out your ugly rear end you piss-faced son of a bitch

sweet thursday
Sep 16, 2012

Intruder posted:

Has your av always been animated?

sweet thursday
Sep 16, 2012

iospace posted:

RA Dickey won a Cy Young without a UCL

RA Dickey won a Cy Young without a second pitch

sweet thursday
Sep 16, 2012

sweet thursday
Sep 16, 2012

Mr. Nice! posted:

Yesterday also had an announcer going all :biotruths: about fast twitch muscle fiber and lamar jackson.

Also words about noted dual threat (black) quarterback Teddy Bridgewater. Banner day for announcing

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sweet thursday
Sep 16, 2012

"Go Cowboys!" Chuck yelled as he was sucked into the gaping maw of the tornado