Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

vanisher

Everything is on the top shelves so people have to jump to get stuff

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

vanisher

Those coins on my nightstand were already there before this but I think kinda work with what I'm going for

vanisher

Just now realizing I dont really own a lot of chests

google THIS

After days of digging I've concluded that it is impractical if not outright impossible to make an actual bottomless pit so I'm settling for lava. Anyone know where I can get some really, and I mean REALLY strong in-floor heating cable?

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!

google THIS posted:

After days of digging I've concluded that it is impractical if not outright impossible to make an actual bottomless pit so I'm settling for lava. Anyone know where I can get some really, and I mean REALLY strong in-floor heating cable?

I always wanted to play a game of "the floor is lava lamp" while tripping balls

Putty

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS
As a wise sage once said, the floor is lava.

You think those are kids running around? That's just my bros that touched the floor and shrunk to half their size.

Finger Prince

Removing large sections of staircase so you have to stand right at the very edge of the one stair if you want to make it to the next. Also there are deadly spikes on the floor where missing sections of stair are.

Slush Garbo

FALSE SLACK
is
BETTER
than
NO SLACK
I put furniture dollies in the hallway so I could run and jump on them to get to the next power up (it's in the kitchen. the power up is a hotpocket)

vanisher

Locked the door to the guest bedroom and threw the key in the pool. Should make a neat water level.

Putty

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS
Filling my house with a large number of pressure plates, two-state switches, wild animals, and conveyor belts to make a working calculator.

vanisher

"Hey, so I heard you're looking for a mushroom guy. I can get my hands on some for you"

Okay I need like three guys to walk in a straight line in my hallway.

"Hold on is this about drugs or something else"

Goons Are Gifts

"Hey man, I just went downstairs and I think your pet turtles broke out and are now everywhere!"

"No, that's just the underground level."

alnilam

vanisher posted:

"Hey, so I heard you're looking for a mushroom guy. I can get my hands on some for you"

Okay I need like three guys to walk in a straight line in my hallway.

"Hold on is this about drugs or something else"

ty manifisto

Macnult

you squished ALL of our portobellos??

alnilam

My house is like mario 3 in that if you squat over a white porcelain block for a while you can get something from behind

ty manifisto

Luvcow

One day nearer spring
why yes I do store all my valuable possessions in identical clay pots

google THIS

I got tired of all the doors in my house not opening when I shot them with my handgun, so I finally acquired the missile launcher and it turns out they're all missile doors. No good powerups behind them though, just a bunch of broken and burnt poo poo covered in wood splinters.

vanisher

My girlfriend couldnt beat the spider boss so she called me in to help

Slush Garbo

FALSE SLACK
is
BETTER
than
NO SLACK
i tried to make the big jump from the roof to the shed, where there's supposed to be magical garden shears

that's how I found out u only get 1 life :ghost:

google THIS

Having to wiggle back and forth at the foot of the stairs for five seconds before I finally start climbing them.

vanisher

google THIS posted:

Having to wiggle back and forth at the foot of the stairs for five seconds before I finally start climbing them.

vanisher

Letting a goose go loose in my house live on twitch

Slush Garbo

FALSE SLACK
is
BETTER
than
NO SLACK
as I lunge through the bush level with gusto and ease; my wife looks on, appreciating my enthusiasm

magic cactus

We lied. We are not at war. There is no enemy. This is a rescue operation.

google THIS posted:

timing my wiggles exactly right so that I glitch right up the staircase and into the attic, avoiding the dreaded bathroom level.

Thanks to Saoshyant for the amazing spring '23 sig!

FutonForensic

obnoxiously telling my party guests that my bushes are the same as the clouds for the millionth time & and that my second house in Florida is actually called "doki doki house" in japanese

vanisher

House Maker 2 - where you get to make the house, your way!

Escape From Noise

Hiring a large goon to kidnap my wife and lock her in a tower.

Escape From Noise

I hid a tanuki costume in a box. I put it on and start twerking in an attempt to fly.

nut

arguing with my wife over who has to take out the garbage because we both hate running the loop de loop

nut

*voice from the secret attic* the wumpa fruit rotted again

Heather Papps

hello friend

i turned my house into a platformer but when i left for work i could only keep going in one direction.

i'll miss my wife and children, but i have to keep moving right.

thanks Dumb Sex-Parrot and deep dish peat moss for this winter bounty!

Fuzz Boxer

sticking with whatever fails
Built altar to Kali out of some empty Amazon boxes. Sacrificed my dog and got a compass!

Trying

doing a lot of thigh strengthening exercises also i moved my house to the moon

Heather Papps

hello friend

my boss did not appreciate being jumped on so he tore off all my clothes and all i have on now are heart print boxers

death sext

For $20 I'll crawl up on your cabinets and throw hammers at you

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!

Eddy Bulundees posted:

Built altar to Kali out of some empty Amazon boxes. Sacrificed my dog and got a compass!

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!

death sext posted:

For $20 I'll crawl up on your cabinets and throw hammers at you

Heather Papps

hello friend

i am having fun but this one hit kill thing is getting kinda stressful cause i don't have any extra lives

nut

*pushes firefighter aside* ahhhh, brimstar

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Heather Papps

hello friend

nut posted:

*pushes firefighter aside* ahhhh, brimstar