Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

vanisher

Everything is on the top shelves so people have to jump to get stuff

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

vanisher

Those coins on my nightstand were already there before this but I think kinda work with what I'm going for

vanisher

Just now realizing I dont really own a lot of chests

vanisher

Locked the door to the guest bedroom and threw the key in the pool. Should make a neat water level.

vanisher

"Hey, so I heard you're looking for a mushroom guy. I can get my hands on some for you"

Okay I need like three guys to walk in a straight line in my hallway.

"Hold on is this about drugs or something else"

vanisher

My girlfriend couldnt beat the spider boss so she called me in to help

vanisher

google THIS posted:

Having to wiggle back and forth at the foot of the stairs for five seconds before I finally start climbing them.

vanisher

Letting a goose go loose in my house live on twitch

vanisher

House Maker 2 - where you get to make the house, your way!

vanisher

My dog avoiding the vacuum all over the house like its that twirly sun guy in mario 3

vanisher

Taping a picture of the twirly sun guy to the vacuum and chasing my dog around the house

vanisher

Got a magic flute and if I play it loud enough at night the cops come and whisk me off to jail

vanisher

My princess is in another castle but its cause I have to share custody

vanisher

google THIS posted:

Accidentally selecting "No" when they ask if I understand.

:negative:

vanisher

Got too close to my mom and I accidentally launched a trash bag delivery quest

vanisher

"I D CLIP!" I shout from my bed as I awaken. Like a multidimensional creature I rip through the fabric of spacetime and gently hover over my toilet, relieving my bowels.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

vanisher

"Idkf..." I begin to say but I'm tackled by police before I can finish