Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Do you kis syour servers
Yes
No
Other (specify)
red pandas
View Results

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

The Management posted:

I use the cloud op. you can’t kiss clouds

listen to purple haze and then come back when you’ve learned something

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

Silver Alicorn posted:

Mental health is an important thing to take care of. Depression isn't just laziness. If you're unhappy and not sure why, make sure you have a therapist you can see.

idk man what if I am not depressed and just lazy. don't need a dr to tell me im a piece of poo poo and have it on my medical records. once i looked up my own medical records and it said something about my drinking and that was the day I realised you can't be honest with doctors n poo poo or you won't get insurance

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

Silver Alicorn posted:

how come yall pronounce it new zilland

a lot of kiwis mumble and slur and that doesn’t help. I go out of my way to speak clearly, it’s not as common as it should be

plus I live in the south island and the north island accent is funny to me

you guys should watch the first ten or so minutes of the movie “boy” and also “hunt for the wilder people” is an excellent movie but has funny kiwi accents

Gentle Autist posted:

I listened to this Richard Ayoade interview on Russel Brand’s podcast and he said he enjoys the inherent ridiculousness of people striving for perfection and their inability to ever meet that aspiration. he cited this Aaron sorkin quote ‘drama is intention and obstacle’, and said the intention is our aspirations and the obstacle is us, lol.

He made another good analogy in comparing people’s vision of themselves vs reality as like trying to convey the essence of music by describing it vs listening to it. you gotta have the experience, go through it, to extract the meaning/intent/value

so yeah being a fuckwit is ok, ok

kinda.. being a fuckwit doesn’t exactly get you ahead in life

I feel like my life is a house of cards at the moment, decent amount of post marriage debt, need high paying job just to survive.. like if something happened to my registration and i had to get a normal low wage job I would be hosed

😕 but this job is killing me. idk how to escape it tho, because I need to put all my
time into it and just to afford my life not to get ahead 🥺😞

gently caress I’m lost. thankfully if I drink enough alcohol I get drunk and forget