Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Ytlaya
Nov 13, 2005

Rabbi Raccoon posted:

And I will NEVER use Ash. Or Machias.

What in the gently caress, Ash is one of the best characters in the game (in terms of his character, not gameplay). One of the only characters in both the old and new class 7 that I gave a poo poo about.

Edit: The kind of depressing thing about the Cold Steel series is that it basically proved that this series' writers are frankly bad at actual plot-writing (which itself has consequences for the characters). It's a huge shame because the Trails series is extremely strong about creating an impactful "feeling" of sorts with the combination of its music and general setting and aesthetic (Sky, Zero/Ao, and even Cold Steel to a far more limited extent all managed to evoke a similar feeling to how I felt playing games as a teenager). But in retrospect both Sky and Zero/Ao succeeded in spite of their actual plot beats and benefited almost entirely from the setting, music, and likeable cast members (CS was a big step back with the third thing, with a few exceptions).

Ytlaya fucked around with this message at 10:28 on Dec 27, 2019

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU