Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

At 9PM Eastern (a little under half an hour from this post) is AAA's annual Heroes Inmortales show, live free on Twitch

Argenis, Lady Shani, Octagoncito and Pimpinela Escarlata vs Australian Suicide, Demus, Mamba and Vanilla
Lady Maravilla & Villano III Jr defend the mixed tag titles in a triple threat against Chik Tormenta & Latigo and Big Mami & Nino Hamburguesa
Drago defends the Latin American title against Daga
Dinastia, Octagon Jr and Puma King vs Abismo Negro Jr, Arez and Super Fly
Copa Antonio Pena featuring Aerostar, Laredo Kid, Murder Clown, Myzteziz Jr, Dragon Bane, Dave The Clown, Monster Clown, La Hiedra, Faby Apache, La Parka Negra, and a mystery opponent
Fenix defends the Mega title against Kenny Omega
Psycho Clown & Rey Escorpion vs Averno & Dr Wagner Jr vs Pentagon Jr & Texano Jr vs Chessman & Pagano in a four-way tag cage match

Also, there might be a guest

https://twitter.com/luchablog/status/1185695296384393216

Spanish commentary feed here https://www.twitch.tv/luchalibreaaa
Inferior bad English commentary feed here https://www.twitch.tv/luchalibreaaa_en

Preview from Voices of Wrestling here https://www.voicesofwrestling.com/2019/10/18/aaa-heroes-inmortales-2019-preview/

Chris James 2 fucked around with this message at 02:18 on Oct 20, 2019

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SatoshiMiwa
May 6, 2007

Gonna watch this just to see the heights Aerostar will fall from

WatermelonGun
May 7, 2009
¡BRUTAL!

frankenfreak
Feb 16, 2007

I SCORED 85% ON A QUIZ ABOUT MONDAY NIGHT RAW AND ALL I GOT WAS THIS LOUSY TEXT

#bastionboogerbrigade
One of these days I will make that version of :wow: with Hugo Savinovich.

Oil!
Nov 5, 2008

Der's e'rl in dem der hills!

Ham Wrangler
Thank you for this post, I am a long time listener, first time poster. This is my first AAA event, so please forgive my innocence on any/all storylines that occur.

J-Ro
Jul 26, 2005

Child Of The Revolution

Oil! posted:

Thank you for this post, I am a long time listener, first time poster. This is my first AAA event, so please forgive my innocence on any/all storylines that occur.

There are good clowns and there are bad clowns is pretty much all you need to know.

ItohRespectArmy
Sep 11, 2019

Cutest In The World, Six Time DDT Ironheavymetalweight champion, Two Time International Princess champion, winner of two tournaments, a Princess Tag Team champion, And a pretty good singer too!
"When I was an idol, I felt nothing every day but now that I'm a pro wrestler I'm in pain constantly!"

last time I watched a AAA show dr wagner retired so maybe he'll do it again this time.

also dr wagner? very hot.

Oh Snapple!
Dec 27, 2005

hi i like the angry cartoon luchas on the countdown screen

e: angry, and happy!, luchas

LividLiquid
Apr 13, 2002

Oil! posted:

Same for me.

SatoshiMiwa
May 6, 2007

Odd that if Rush shows up AAA books La Park vs Rush for mask vs hair

karmicknight
Aug 21, 2011
I have watched a small amount of lucha and I am always prepared to be confused.

also I hope we get some theme because I don't remember who has what cool entrance theme and copyright laws are fake.

Oil!
Nov 5, 2008

Ham Wrangler
You can turn off the emoji waterfall by clicking the box on the right.

LividLiquid
Apr 13, 2002

For the record, the commentary isn't Matt Striker. It's two dudes whose first language is Spanish.

karmicknight
Aug 21, 2011

LividLiquid posted:

For the record, the commentary isn't Matt Striker. It's two dudes whose first language is Spanish.

I can't watch AAA without Hugo Savinovich calling the action, I guess this is going to put me on the opposite side from where I talk about the english comms in the new japan thread.

Oil!
Nov 5, 2008

Ham Wrangler
That is a beautiful belt.

LividLiquid
Apr 13, 2002

Why are they interviewing Fenix in an underground tunnel?

LividLiquid
Apr 13, 2002

They keep showing the English commentary team instead of what's going on and it's like watching a reaction video and I hate it.

Oil!
Nov 5, 2008

Ham Wrangler
Antonio Pena truly had the life and body of a wrestling fan.

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Spanish feed's going perfect so far :woop:

J-Ro
Jul 26, 2005

Child Of The Revolution

karmicknight posted:

I have watched a small amount of lucha and I am always prepared to be confused.

also I hope we get some theme because I don't remember who has what cool entrance theme and copyright laws are fake.

They've been switching up the themes to their in-house (?) stuff and it's bad.

karmicknight
Aug 21, 2011

J-Ro posted:

They've been switching up the themes to their in-house (?) stuff and it's bad.

oh no.

ItohRespectArmy
Sep 11, 2019

Cutest In The World, Six Time DDT Ironheavymetalweight champion, Two Time International Princess champion, winner of two tournaments, a Princess Tag Team champion, And a pretty good singer too!
"When I was an idol, I felt nothing every day but now that I'm a pro wrestler I'm in pain constantly!"

the best AAA theme is the dude who just comes out to batistas theme

Oil!
Nov 5, 2008

Ham Wrangler
ahhh, that one guy had a lizard friend

hunnert car pileup
Oct 28, 2007

the first world was a mistake

so yeah I guess I'll watch this before motogp comes on

karmicknight
Aug 21, 2011
I'd argue because I know I've heard better/funnier themes, but the only one that comes to mind was Uprising by Muse but I know that was at CMLL because it was yesterday.

hunnert car pileup
Oct 28, 2007

the first world was a mistake

Wagner better still come out to Bad Medicine

wicka
Jun 28, 2007

Does Twitch randomly insert ads into this?

WrasslorMonkey
Mar 5, 2012

El Rocky

karmicknight
Aug 21, 2011
gently caress yeah Psycho Clown's fire fists rule.

Kenny Omega talking like a tourist trying to get service in this video package but getting chants in the pre-show hype is bad vibes.

Big Huski Boi posted:

probably.

Oil!
Nov 5, 2008

Ham Wrangler

Big Huski Boi posted:

From my experience, you only get ads when you first get in and when the broadcaster forces them. The only exception are non-live channels (like Rifftrax) that have them at a set timer.

Critical
Aug 23, 2007

I was about to comment that this music was some Rocky IV poo poo but I think it's directly from the soundtrack

LividLiquid
Apr 13, 2002

This is the bad La Parka, correct?

ItohRespectArmy
Sep 11, 2019

fake la parka coming out to fake thriller

Oil!
Nov 5, 2008

Ham Wrangler
The first part of the intro was Thiller, the rest, was not.

SatoshiMiwa
May 6, 2007

BOO THIS SKELETON

ItohRespectArmy
Sep 11, 2019

LividLiquid posted:

yes

WatermelonGun
May 7, 2009

LividLiquid posted:

oui

Gumball Gumption
Jan 7, 2012

I love lucha but I find it so baffling.

frankenfreak
Feb 16, 2007

I SCORED 85% ON A QUIZ ABOUT MONDAY NIGHT RAW AND ALL I GOT WAS THIS LOUSY TEXT

#bastionboogerbrigade
lol

Bad Parka gets a knockoff, Konnan get the real deal

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

LividLiquid
Apr 13, 2002

Konnan doesn't have his cane anymore. That's nice for him.