Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Spam Musubi
Jan 17, 2018

Cheap, Affordable, and Tasty!
Wrap me in rice like you would with your mother.
:siren: Riot Games is making an MMO. :siren:

The title so far is publicly known as Project F. It was seen and "talked" about during the League of Legends 10th Anniversary Ask Riot Edition stream. They have not talked about the topic since but it has been hinted that the MMO will have a much bigger reveal than the other games Riot announced on that stream.

More info regarding the game:

A leak from TapTap Market.
Riot CEO hinting that a bigger announcement(s) are coming.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

It sounds like Project F is still many years away. That screenshot is probably just a very early prototype concept and is not at all what the game will really look like when it finally ships in 3 - 5 years.

Spam Musubi
Jan 17, 2018

Cheap, Affordable, and Tasty!
Wrap me in rice like you would with your mother.

I said come in! posted:

It sounds like Project F is still many years away. That screenshot is probably just a very early prototype concept and is not at all what the game will really look like when it finally ships in 3 - 5 years.

At least we have something to go off of.

Freakazoid_
Jul 5, 2013

Buglord
My prediction is it'll be a generic but polished MMO like wow/ffxiv, where you get to play in the world of league of legends.

Stormgale
Feb 27, 2010

Freakazoid_ posted:

My prediction is it'll be a generic but polished MMO like wow/ffxiv, where you get to play in the world of league of legends.

I think it'll be polished but more like the diablo Esque MMO's coming from Korea etc. recently. Top down, simple combat, swarms of enemies, easily portable to mobile devices

soy
Jul 7, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Freakazoid_ posted:

So like wow except every class has 3 buttons

*fart noises*

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth
Project F is a pretty good name for it, now we already know what key to press whenever talking about it.

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth
Get it we're gonna press F because this game is gonna suck!!!

Cabbit
Jul 19, 2001

Is that everything you have?

Chomp8645 posted:

Get it we're gonna press F because this game is gonna suck!!!

But "suck" doesn't even have the letter f in it.

Wait, poo poo, unless it's written in old-timey English, where S and F were interchangeable.

Morglon
Jan 13, 2010

Safe and sound, detached from reality.
Just like your posting.
They already got an F on their project they'll probaly have to be held back a year now.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

feller
Jul 5, 2006

project fart ehehhhe