Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Escape From Noise

It's nearly Halloween, which means one thing: It's time to start thinking about Christmas. I'm not really sure what costume I should wear this year though. I've just hit a kind of creative dead end. I was thinking that maybe I'd go as a dedicated son but I'm not sure I'll be able to make it back to the US for the Holidays so I think that might be kind of a waste. I could go with something appropriate for Japan and maybe go as Colonel Sanders I guess but I'm more of a Popeye's guy. Maybe I could go as a hot Christmas date? Might manage to get a few ladies with that. We'll see though. At least I have time before the big Christmas Crunch.

What have my postin' pals come up with? Any cool new ideas? Are they top secret?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Heather Papps

hello friend

i think this christmas i will try and dress up as a normal human in order to please my grandmothers who are both very old.
that does remind me i gotta find my good christmas sweater. it's dry clean only so i rarely wear it.

thanks Dumb Sex-Parrot and deep dish peat moss for this winter bounty!

Luvcow

One day nearer spring
this year im dressing up as an anatomically correct sexy reindeer

Escape From Noise

Luvcow posted:

this year im dressing up as an anatomically correct sexy reindeer

I like where this is going...

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Sexy Corn Pudding Nobody Likes But Everyone Has To Eat Because Gramma Made It And Everyone Is Too Polite To Refuse

alnilam

Sexy tree

ty manifisto

alnilam

alnilam posted:

Sexy tree

realistically sticky

ty manifisto

Heather Papps

hello friend

alnilam posted:

Sexy tree

gonna dress up like a sexy cat and bat at yer decorations before leaping into your arms

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Sexy Stocking Full of Last Minute Dollar Store Gifts For the Cousin You Forgot Was Coming to Grandma's House

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Gravy-Covered Uncle Right After He Uses That One Slur And You Get Fed Up With That Bullshit

Heather Papps

hello friend

grandma opening a present for "mom" and thinking it's hers but it's actually for your mom and your dad tells her instead of just letting her have the dang necklace

Chasterson

by Nyc_Tattoo
I can never think of a good costume in time because I'm always so busy Halloween Caroling with the coven

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Luvcow

One day nearer spring

alnilam posted:

Sexy tree

oh. my. god. becky... that byob mod is dressed like a sexy tree! :love:

google THIS

Sexy shelf (it's part of a couple's costume) :smug:

Macnult

going downtown to obtain blueprints. a stack of concept sketches in hand to let them know i’m not plotting a heist and hopefully getting a few pointers on how to really pull off my sexy mall costume this year

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

This year I'm dressing up as Uncomfortable Office Christmas Party Karaoke and no one can top my seventy different versions of YMCA

Escape From Noise

A respectfully sexy Salvation Army collector.

nut

i'm dressing up as jeff dunham and i'll have a christmas tree puppet w my hand up in ther in it and i'll insist on walking up to people who look diff at me and saying merry xmas and if that makes u uncomfortable then its a free wurld

Escape From Noise

nut posted:

i'm dressing up as jeff dunham and i'll have a christmas tree puppet w my hand up in ther in it and i'll insist on walking up to people who look diff at me and saying merry xmas and if that makes u uncomfortable then its a free wurld

I reply with "Happy HOWWWWWWLIDAYS! WOLFCREW! WOLFCREW! WOLFCREW!"

Escape From Noise fucked around with this message at 04:27 on Oct 21, 2019

death sext

it's me. The holiday ham

Escape From Noise

death sext posted:

it's me. The holiday ham

*Waggles eyebrows*

Finger Prince

Shaved Santa

Trying

that perished sea food smell? oh, the S.O. is wearing "santa with mussels"

Queen-Of-Hearts

"I want to break your heart💔 and give you mine🫀"

My grandma used to make this jello... thing. Round with a hole in the middle, 3 layers, green white and red. Thats a jello mold, yeah? I always thought it should be green white and orange cuz we're a huge irish family, but its whatevs at this point.

Anyways, that first christmas after grandma dies, my cousins are all requesting this jello fiasco creation, so my mom makes it for them, from grandmas recipe. Except they all tell her that she got the layers in the wrong order. Easter rolls around and my mom makes it again, but corrects the order she layers the colors, and sure enough, now they tell her its wrong and its sposed to be the other way. (White is the constant middle in this architectural endeavor, so theres only two ways this can go.)

So i guess for my christmas costume this year i'll be going as both versions at once to make sure everyone is unhappy.

:h: sig by Prof. Crocodile:h:
:byodame:BYOB spells: Mutually Assured Kindness:byodame:

Heather Papps

hello friend

Six-Of-Hearts posted:

make sure everyone is unhappy.
same
\
:negative:

nut

im going to talk to my uncle about politics nicely and respectfully in defiance of the people of tweet

Finger Prince

nut posted:

im going to talk to my uncle about politics nicely and respectfully in defiance of the people of tweet

Low stakes acts of social rebellion

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Fully Sexual Santa, With Real Human Titties

Queen-Of-Hearts

hamjobs posted:

Fully Sexual Santa, With Real Human Titties

For when you need to weaponize the Ho Ho Ho-ing

Queen-Of-Hearts

MC Scrooge and break-dancing Tiny Tim. Imagine Capoeira on crutches.

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Sexy greebmas hole

Queen-Of-Hearts

lets all go as the Jem and the Holograms dolls i never got as a kid.
I call Stormer. gently caress yeah Keytars!

Heather Papps

hello friend

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KKyBsOJNUEk

Luvcow

One day nearer spring

Six-Of-Hearts posted:

lets all go as the Jem and the Holograms dolls i never got as a kid.
I call Stormer. gently caress yeah Keytars!

holy poo poo how did I get in before anyone else to claim the role of jem?!

:woop:

Queen-Of-Hearts

Luvcow posted:

holy poo poo how did I get in before anyone else to claim the role of jem?!

:woop:

Alright friends, we still need an Aja, a Shana, a Kimber and a Raya.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Well, I'm going as a sexy Christmas turkey and bf is going as sexy stuffing so I guess we'll just take that trophy now