Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

nut

huck tooey?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

nut

i am asking because i'm writing a novel where, in words, i will describe someone spitting. they will spit a lot

nut

no my moms not in th embook

nut

Goons Are Ghouls posted:

I think the sound is very similarly written to the sound of yoshi licking up a red Koopa in super Mario world on the SNES.

pertinent because yoshi is in the novel

nut

google THIS posted:

I believe "*spits*" is what you're looking for.

i don't like the creative freedom this will give ben stein when he reads for the audiobook

nut

what about if u spit like by doing a raspberry

nut

what if I told you...

puh

nut

this is powerful

nut

how do you spell it when a big strong person does an imitation sprinkler asking for the romantic interest in the novel

nut

what about choo or can that ONLY be sneeze

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

nut

this is v good and with a european je ne sais quoi