Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Pidgin Englishman
Apr 30, 2007

If you shoot
you better hit your mark

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pidgin Englishman
Apr 30, 2007

If you shoot
you better hit your mark

Pidgin Englishman
Apr 30, 2007

If you shoot
you better hit your mark

Pidgin Englishman
Apr 30, 2007

If you shoot
you better hit your mark
Can we get a words only thread? Cheers

Pidgin Englishman
Apr 30, 2007

If you shoot
you better hit your mark

Pidgin Englishman
Apr 30, 2007

If you shoot
you better hit your mark
Well, I'm much happier knowing that this cabinet is the poor 1%, personally.

Pidgin Englishman
Apr 30, 2007

If you shoot
you better hit your mark
Ladies and gentlemen, the liberals.

Pidgin Englishman
Apr 30, 2007

If you shoot
you better hit your mark
I think it's a cry for help from deep in the liberal mindset

Pidgin Englishman
Apr 30, 2007

If you shoot
you better hit your mark
You can tell they are Uigurhs by the purple vests, traditional robes of their people.

Pidgin Englishman
Apr 30, 2007

If you shoot
you better hit your mark

Cable Guy posted:

Edit: She's talking about the conservative Australian Liberal Party here (not "Liberals"), which as you may have heard was sorely trounced in the weekend election and tossed out of government

There was an ex-liberal strategist on the election night panel that was great.

Looked like death warmed over and kept saying the liberals were 'heading for worse before it gets worse' and the 'hampster is dead but the wheel is still turning'

It was beautiful

Pidgin Englishman
Apr 30, 2007

If you shoot
you better hit your mark

mobby_6kl posted:

Are you saying it's too soon to make it political? Would "Heartwarming! People donate for yet another mass shooting victim's hospital bill" feelgood thing really be better?

It sucks but the outrage needs to be funneled into something that has a chance of actually addressing the problem.

Which 3 branches are those?

At a guess the house of reps, senate, and executive?

Pidgin Englishman
Apr 30, 2007

If you shoot
you better hit your mark

zoux posted:

https://twitter.com/RonFilipkowski/status/1589958502889361409

Actually he had to flee australia because kangaroos kept grabbing him and putting them in their pouches

FFS Queensland, you better not let him back in.

Pidgin Englishman
Apr 30, 2007

If you shoot
you better hit your mark

Murgos posted:

Reminder that Mueller did not find that Trump did not conspire with Russia.

Wooooooahhhhhhhhhhhh

Pidgin Englishman
Apr 30, 2007

If you shoot
you better hit your mark

Megillah Gorilla posted:

Because "opoid" in scare-language means "bad drugs".

And, I'm actually pretty sure, that's literally how the law is written.

'Narcotic' is the usual international catch all that covers everything from heroin to weed. Opiates tends to only mean drugs derived from the opium poppy.

But, yknow, irregardless and regardless apparently are synonyms so words.

Pidgin Englishman
Apr 30, 2007

If you shoot
you better hit your mark

PT6A posted:

"I just have an interest in history, is all!"

No you loving don't, you full of poo poo assholes. I have an interest in history, and I do have biographies and commentaries on many heinous figures including Hitler himself. I think that's reasonable and normal; I don't idolize them, naturally, but I think it's important to know and understand the details of their lives and actions. I think reading Mein Kampf, from a historical perspective, is no sin (I never have, because I don't imagine it's particularly illuminating beyond "Hitler: he was nuts!").

Even though I obviously consider the study of horrible, horrible bastards to be acceptable, I have never once thought to myself: what would improve my understanding of this figure, and why he did the horrible things he did, is some memorabilia associated with his life and crimes. Perhaps some nice linens." I have never thought that, because it's a perfectly insane thing to think. There is no historical value to this trash, it illuminates nothing, and you can simply throw it in the bin. Like, if you have a Nazi napkin because you killed a Nazi and then you did the "wipe yo'self off, man, you dead!" thing like the cool Black guy from Rush Hour, fine. Any other reason, no.

It's just to show off to their 'most expensive thing is par for the course' mates, OP

Pidgin Englishman
Apr 30, 2007

If you shoot
you better hit your mark

cat botherer posted:

Bad: Woke rap
Good: Grooming 15 year olds in your youth group

(youth pastors gotta have like 10x the abuse rate of Catholic priests)

Pidgin Englishman
Apr 30, 2007

If you shoot
you better hit your mark

Foxfire_ posted:

- (mostly) Rent is higher because it's high value space. There's a big audience of bored people on foot with time to kill.

- (lesserly) Labor cost is higher because inside security workers need to pass a background check, which takes time, costs money, and is eliminating lots of people with drug arrests. You are harder to replace working at an airport restaurant than outside. If you aren't getting paid better, go get a job at a normal restaurant and not have to deal with TSA crap every day

Those perfidious natural non-grifting market forces :argh:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pidgin Englishman
Apr 30, 2007

If you shoot
you better hit your mark
Those polar bear photos aren't ai, just the modern technology of melting ice forcing them to abandoned soviet villages.