Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

sugar free jazz
Mar 5, 2008

Son of Thunderbeast posted:

That image slightly bothers me only because he never banned anime, rather there was a huge event where a bunch of pedos posting loli poo poo and whatnot were banned from SA and they migrated to 4chan, so the small domino should be "Pedos perma'd from SA"

yeah although bernie really should have banned all anime imo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sugar free jazz
Mar 5, 2008

Sinteres posted:

Bye Neera.

https://twitter.com/brianthehuman/status/1366901593728163843
https://twitter.com/screaminbutcalm/status/1105577845642878976
https://twitter.com/gallagher_grant/status/1366906115653566467

If you're inclined to feel bad for her, she'll be fine since they'll just give her a safe appointment that doesn't require Senate confirmation.

was waiting for yakety sax that entire video

sugar free jazz
Mar 5, 2008

Jaxyon posted:

Laffer and his curve literally only exist for this purpose.

Any decent economist on a conservative show is just going to go off about nearly anything they talk about because conservative economics is based on nothing.

any decent economist on a conservative show will be weird and awkward and alien because that’s how economists are

sugar free jazz
Mar 5, 2008

sorry m&ms i still wanna gently caress both the green and brown m&m, yellow and red as well, your ploy did not work

sugar free jazz
Mar 5, 2008

Teriyaki Hairpiece posted:

I want people to be mad but I'm so fuckin happy we don't have normalized political violence in our society. In so many other systems, Manchin would've been assassinated a while ago. But our system treats violence as an aberration and that's amazing. It's loving amazing. Once you open the violence jar, you can't close it.

the corpse of martin luther king jr, "and how!"

sugar free jazz
Mar 5, 2008

mobby_6kl posted:

Sorry I think that's the correct response, if a bit insensitive. Vote for someone who will act against this. A general strike might work too but lol good luck with that.

She's in no immediate danger, so what else is there to do? Send thoughts and prayers?

Yes it's pretty nuts. What do you suggest to address this?

It seems that everyone is mad but... not doing anything. Gun control has pretty wide support when polled but people won't vote based on that. Or organize massive protests. Everyone is complicit because despite the ridiculous scale, it still doesn't and will never affect the vast majority of people.

lol

sugar free jazz
Mar 5, 2008

me, carefully stepping over a bloody corpse in the middle of a parade, shaking my head, poor fools didn’t vote hard enough alas

sugar free jazz
Mar 5, 2008

i'm like one of those salvation army santas except i stand outside of emergency rooms waiting for people who look real poo poo and tell them they should have voted in a very disappointed tone

sugar free jazz
Mar 5, 2008

sneaking into receiving lines at funeral homes to shake peoples hands and let them know it’s their fault, they should have voted harder

sugar free jazz
Mar 5, 2008

sugar free jazz
Mar 5, 2008

Jaxyon posted:

The point of that is that Heroin is much more dangerous to use than marijuana, which has an LD50 that's not even established, and ostensibly the point of a drug scheduling system is to limit access to more dangerous drugs.

Morphine is schedule II and you can easily kill yourself with it, while weed is schedule I for purely political reasons

Getfiscal knows that too

every kid that's ever did a paper on weed legalization has made that point

drat you should let getfiscal know im sure he just momentarily forgot or something and would really appreciate the reminder

sugar free jazz
Mar 5, 2008

Antigravitas posted:

It's interesting that KFC used the correct term (Reichsprogromnacht), but Anglo media prefers to use the Nazi propaganda term instead.

hm, yes, indeed, quite interesting indeed

sugar free jazz
Mar 5, 2008

PT6A posted:

Oh lord, I was so focused on the absurdity of the statement I didn't notice that delicious tidbit!

lol

sugar free jazz
Mar 5, 2008

zoux posted:

Which are the moral nation states? Just so I know.

i dunno I hear belgium is nice this time of year

sugar free jazz
Mar 5, 2008

yeah that’s celsius though because it’s Europe so pretty balmy pretty sure

sugar free jazz
Mar 5, 2008

I told my friends the salesperson had to check with their manager to authorize the discount; my friends told me why that was messed up and called me out.

sugar free jazz
Mar 5, 2008

Proust Malone posted:

The last true not-manufactured pop star was Justin Bieber. Search your hearts. You know it to be true.

what the.....

sugar free jazz
Mar 5, 2008

what does this mean

sugar free jazz
Mar 5, 2008

zoux posted:

That youve never played CK

what is ck

sugar free jazz
Mar 5, 2008

IT BURNS posted:

The paintings and photos are still funny as hell.

they’re wrong he’s actually very real

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sugar free jazz
Mar 5, 2008

Lotta people don’t like it but piss is really good for deactivating the capsaicin in pepper spray