Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Leon Sumbitches
Mar 27, 2010

Dr. Leon Adoso Sumbitches (prounounced soom-'beh-cheh) (born January 21, 1935) is heir to the legendary Adoso family oil fortune.

It's absolutely a dumb twist on "who's on first?".

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Leon Sumbitches
Mar 27, 2010

Dr. Leon Adoso Sumbitches (prounounced soom-'beh-cheh) (born January 21, 1935) is heir to the legendary Adoso family oil fortune.

Insanely cursed

Leon Sumbitches
Mar 27, 2010

Deeply cursed

Leon Sumbitches
Mar 27, 2010

This is close to home -- I was in the Buddhist organization he belonged to and recognize the chant he posted as his final Facebook words.

My friend in DC said it didn't even make the news due to a sniper attack.

Leon Sumbitches
Mar 27, 2010

SeANMcBAY posted:

I’m sorry about that and hope my post wasn’t upsetting.

Thanks, it's not upsetting in the usual ways. Very peculiar to see really familiar words used in that context, however.

Leon Sumbitches
Mar 27, 2010

Megillah Gorilla posted:

That's one thing which floored me during the pandemic. In Australia, we got the cheques every fortnight for $1500.

When I heard people in the US were getting $2000 I was pretty jelly. Then I heard it was only going to be once.

How the hell your government wasn't all strung up from lampposts I will never understand.

We're a nation hamstrung by learned helplessness and decades of anti-progressive rhetoric+ops, hth

Leon Sumbitches
Mar 27, 2010

“I’ve said it before, the answer is not to defund our police departments, it’s to fund our police and give them all the tools they need, training and foundation and partners and protectors that our communities need,” Biden said.

Leon Sumbitches
Mar 27, 2010

I want my money back! Refunds from the police!

Leon Sumbitches
Mar 27, 2010

Jaxyon posted:

Disappointed that no poo emoji is included with that

Where do you think the phrase "that's good poo poo!" comes from??

zoux posted:

"Uh, hey, who left their loaded heroin syringe on top of my cone joint? That poo poo can leak pal"

That's a spoon, pal!

Leon Sumbitches
Mar 27, 2010

Panty Saluter posted:

I don't take a lot of comfort in the knowledge that the people running the show have to have their whole day dictated by handlers

Lol that there's anyone running the show.

Leon Sumbitches
Mar 27, 2010

Lol

Leon Sumbitches
Mar 27, 2010

Leon Sumbitches
Mar 27, 2010

zoux posted:

Years Georg, the Second

Indictment already having knock-on effects
https://twitter.com/Reuters/status/1641739716176359424

How is that related to the indictment?

Leon Sumbitches
Mar 27, 2010

The prophet we deserve

Leon Sumbitches
Mar 27, 2010

Guavanaut posted:

Phallusophers.

Phallusoraptors star in the XXX remake of Jurassic Park, JurASSic gently caress.

Leon Sumbitches
Mar 27, 2010

Surely it will work this time!

Leon Sumbitches
Mar 27, 2010

zoux posted:

We are so fortunate that this man eschewed samsara whose because mahākaruṇā is so strong that remains here among us to aid us in our path towards enlightenment.

May the Buddhas of the three times take notice of this selfless act of compassion. Maitreya walks among us under the name of Sean King! Certainly liberation is upon us all, as he has freed those captured, may he free us an from Samsara and lead us to the Buddha fields!

Leon Sumbitches
Mar 27, 2010

http://freepressokc.com/senior-okc-man-chooses-death-by-fire-over-eviction/

Leon Sumbitches
Mar 27, 2010

Guavanaut posted:

Also a lot of the police and civil data don't even go back that far, but it sounds by inference like a pretty horrible place to be a kid.

What the hell happened around 1925 that caused such a fall in sexual assault of minors?

Could it have been prohibition? The birth of Jazz? I legit don't know

Leon Sumbitches
Mar 27, 2010

Disco Godfather posted:

Your great-grandafther died.

Woof, but no.

It was his father.

Leon Sumbitches
Mar 27, 2010

zoux posted:

I don’t think not shooting puppies falls under the realm of political decorum

Even dogslaughterer catturd2 is appalled
https://twitter.com/catturd2/status/1784007783693557947

As goes catturd goes the Republican party, I'm afraid.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Leon Sumbitches
Mar 27, 2010

poo poo.