Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat
This Jaxyon moron did the EXACT same derail in another thread and kept coming back with increasingly idiotic posts to make others yell at him, he's either really stupid, or has a humiliation fetish.

Just please don't reply to him.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat

SeANMcBAY posted:

We’ll all be on our death beds seeing loss as our family arrives to say goodbye.

Well that's one more person than I always imagined

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat

Sinteres posted:

Smart people can be unbelievably dumb when outside their area of expertise, especially when they're massive narcissists who dramatically overestimate how applicable their intelligence is to those areas.

Musk is disrupting the industry by being unbelievably dumb in his area of expertise, too

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat
If your dad wasn't literally Bill Gates, your starting position in life is exactly the same as that of a Bangladeshi orphan or a Sudanese child snatched to fight for the Saudis in Yemen. There's no such a thing as a scale, either you are born to the richest family in the world, or you are the most destitute person alive.

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat

Yes, Red Meat Template character, yes I do

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat

Jaxyon posted:

I can literally find a turkey for less than the 2020 price at my local supermarket and I live in the wasteland of CommieFornia, Los Angeles

Those prices are for the only turkey vendor sanctioned by Donald Trump, Mike Lindell's FrankTurkey. Additional 20% gratuity is added to the check for keeping America free, through turkey mongering.

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat
whats wrong with people

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat

Reveilled posted:

Edit: Nvm, thought we were talking about the other person

That's Alex Jones, but yea, easy mistake

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat
Think of the efficiency of keeping your own pre-approved school shooter on staff instead of waiting for a random one to show up.

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat

MeinPanzer posted:

Goon face blindness strikes again.

And if we can agree on something it's that Mr McNaughton's art fundamentals and sense of metaphor are so impeccable only a bumbling buffoon could misunderstand his masterpieces

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat
It's alpha to overthrow listen to orders, only betas would question and stand up to their superior

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat

Dictionary illustration of "sniveling weasel"

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat

zoux posted:

Milo Manara is an Italian pervert who only knows how to draw one woman. "I designed a woman" lol.

"Designed" i this case is a mistranslation of "drew" because both are "disegno" in Italian.

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat

zoux posted:

https://twitter.com/wokal_distance/status/1581472005668605953

I think video games are a lot better now but I guess we can return to the 90's - the decade with bar none the worst aesthetics of the past 100 years. Wait I don't think he means video games and pokemon I think he means no black superheroes

Who is stopping OP from living in a pile of filth and plastic trash?

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat
The most offensive part of these photoshops is that the author has no idea how sunglasses work. They make trump look like a human fly.

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat
I guarantee all the McElroys get up to extremely vile poo poo, they just happen to be very good at cover up

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat
Nobody can navigate the McDonald's toilet like Donald J. Trump, the lawful president of these United States of America

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat

zoux posted:

Junkie accountant is an easy out. I'd need to know more about what planet we're headed to before I get rid of the muscle. I'd also like to know what business the woman who only speaks Cherokee manages.

Kick all of them out, leg room is king, baby

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat

KORNOLOGY posted:

This remake of Alpha Centauri is going in strange, new directions.

Hm, let's take the cop as offering for the mind worms

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat
Bavaria is often seen as the idealised version of "pure" Germany with a strong traditional culture, but Saxony and former Eastern Germany in general is the real hotbed of German Nazis today, so the map doesn't make much sense imo

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat

mobby_6kl posted:

It's a trick, Barack Obama is God.

Uhhh, if you like your Sodom and Gomorrah, you can keep it

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat

notaspy posted:

What now

Edit: I'm in Europe so I am safe

Yeah, just let's not think about why the biggest European manufacturer of pans is called Tefal

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat
"You are going to jail for 10 years unless u leave $100 of itunes gift cards in a plain paper bag under the overpass

I'm a laywer, i couldn't tell you this in person bc id be disbarred"

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat
Why didn't George Floyd
Think to avoid the Noid

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat
He's a true American hero. I think he first blew up with this loving homage to our president

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat
My body is lying to me about temperature, it's been taken over by Jewish micro agents telling it to pretend it's hot, time to take drastic action to protect my liberty against this globalist ploy *jumps into a vat of acid*

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat

They should make the defendants wear old timey striped pyjamas and floppy hats, and hold up a chalkboard with their ID, while chained at the wrists and ankles, goddammit

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat
Joe Bidden demands that you install floor fans that gib you when you walk over them, or make you fall into a bottomless shaft. That's the future Democrats want for your children.

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat

MeinPanzer posted:

It's especially funny because driving standard will basically become obsolete in the future as electric cars become more and more common. And they'll be particularly useful in a rural setting where they can be charged at home using renewable energy.

When the electric cars go woke, only homeschooled kids will be able to catch and tame wild stick-shift cars roaming the forests, and then they will rule over us like kings.

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat

zoux posted:

Uh huh.

I enjoy the "work mind virus" typo. Soviet union, notoriously anti-work

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat

Scratch Monkey posted:

did they give him pointy ears?

He's a Bosmer

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat
There's no such tweet, never was, never will be, no point looking for it

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat
Newsflash, that's every country, and Americans need to learn to shut the gently caress up.

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat
But lmao at the American yanksplaining to a German that America is akshyually historically uniquely evil

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat
I mean, yes, you are free to brave new levels of pigheaded ignorance and stupidity if you wish.

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat
It's a serious matter. I joked about becoming a posadist once, and now I commune with dolphins on a regular basis.

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat

Every single day Dennis Prager has men cum inside his every orifice to see if he gets pregnant. His scientific integrity is second to none

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat

Jesus III posted:

Wasn't she in the Dark Crystal?

lmao

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat
They are called podcasts because when you listen to most of them, you want to cast your iPod into the toilet

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat
How is SpongeBob helping the war effort?