Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Cocaine Bear
Nov 4, 2011

ACAB

Cause America desperately wants a monarchy.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cocaine Bear
Nov 4, 2011

ACAB

Low level wizards are the worst.

Cocaine Bear
Nov 4, 2011

ACAB

Sinteres posted:

I'd be afraid to respond or to post it in the first place. The guy seems like a loving psychopath.

And he's getting younger and stronger every day. Soon he'll have the strengths of two socially isolated weirdos.

Cocaine Bear
Nov 4, 2011

ACAB

(BRAND) loves you

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qzekDA0djTQ

Cocaine Bear
Nov 4, 2011

ACAB

Plus having one in America will likely be used as justification to throw terror charges at ya and deny habeas corpus.

Cocaine Bear
Nov 4, 2011

ACAB

They surrounded me in an organized fashion, pointed guns at me, beat me without justification or warning, and tried to intimidate me into giving up and going home.

That's certainly right out of the *checks* anTIFa playbook.

E: here's a visual metaphor of all the violence committed by *check again* antifah:

Cocaine Bear fucked around with this message at 13:52 on Jun 10, 2020

Cocaine Bear
Nov 4, 2011

ACAB

It's because he's legit sorry and has evolved as a person. Everyone else just gets caught and sees nothing wrong with their words or actions. Jim Jeffrey's has a similar arch and he openly admits his poo poo used to be misogynistic and bad.

Cocaine Bear
Nov 4, 2011

ACAB

And extrajudicial mass murderer!

Cocaine Bear
Nov 4, 2011

ACAB

Yeah, you're gonna wanna click the image.

Cocaine Bear
Nov 4, 2011

ACAB

Huge if true.

Cocaine Bear
Nov 4, 2011

ACAB

Hunter Biden? If so, lol.

Cocaine Bear
Nov 4, 2011

ACAB

Kith posted:

McNaughton is actually an incredibly, incredibly competent artist, and it's an absolute shame that someone with such skill and an immediately recognizable style got corrupted as hard as he did by the brainworms.

Though looking at it a second time, I can't help but chuckle - Nadler was clearly never intended to be holding a pitchfork, and Romney's bible(?) is massively out of perspective.

Is he though? He can render half decently but everything always looks like he traced the faces and postures from a photo. He'll capture likenesses pretty well but his paintings are all ugly as sin, his perspective is always off, he has no sense of composition, and everything looks superimposed.

Cocaine Bear
Nov 4, 2011

ACAB

He should stick to fast talking videogame reviews.

Cocaine Bear
Nov 4, 2011

ACAB

Lol, it's literally

Cocaine Bear
Nov 4, 2011

ACAB

Also, from the replies:

Cocaine Bear
Nov 4, 2011

ACAB

The 1% movement is about exactly the richest 1% of people and nothing else.

Cocaine Bear
Nov 4, 2011

ACAB

Username/post combo. Also, major lol at making fun of Biden's hair.

Cocaine Bear
Nov 4, 2011

ACAB

Some of those replies are fire. Apparently aoc did a thing and it stole all the Inauguration Thunder and that's... bad? Twitter should just ban everyone.

E:
I don't even :psypop:

Cocaine Bear
Nov 4, 2011

ACAB

Have you considered shutting up?

Cocaine Bear
Nov 4, 2011

ACAB

Seriously though, maybe try shutting the gently caress up.

Cocaine Bear
Nov 4, 2011

ACAB

Failed revolutionaries amazed there might be consequences after they failed and the bourgeoise thinking losing a small portion of their wealth to an angry proletariat one time is the worst thing that could happen to them is blowing my mind. I guess I don't expect these people to read history books but come on.

Cocaine Bear
Nov 4, 2011

ACAB

Do these guys threaten to murder their tailors if they adjust their suits to their current size or something? How do you have that much money and a suit cut like it's an off the rack you bought 10 years ago?

Cocaine Bear
Nov 4, 2011

ACAB

Just impossible to tell if real headline or joke headline. What a world.

Cocaine Bear
Nov 4, 2011

ACAB

I trust the fine people of the Bronx will have captured and destroyed that thing by lunch.

Cocaine Bear
Nov 4, 2011

ACAB

Transmittingaubstation

Whatever, the pieces are there I'm too lazy.

Cocaine Bear
Nov 4, 2011

ACAB

Maybe he read Galapagos and really enjoyed the fighter pilot sup plots. He seems like the literary type.

Cocaine Bear
Nov 4, 2011

ACAB

Sinteres posted:

Never heard of this guy, but he seems to have pretty solid screen presence. Maybe he should be on tv?

https://twitter.com/TheRealOJ32/status/1388167498990645249

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=McS1LCfVXak

Cocaine Bear
Nov 4, 2011

ACAB

Is my guess unless :thejoke:

Cocaine Bear
Nov 4, 2011

ACAB

Zil posted:

The implication is that for a group that is so anti-Marx, that one of their leaders has that picture hanging up in the background implies they are not geninune. However, the poster of that tweet does not seem to know that there were a lot of portraits painted that way and they don't all necessarily have to have Marx hanging on their wall.

True. But it's also clearly the last 2 Marx protraits posted.

Cocaine Bear
Nov 4, 2011

ACAB

They clearly spent at least 4 hours shading that upper mask.

Cocaine Bear
Nov 4, 2011

ACAB

How are u posted:

What is the big problem with having a person drive a bus, again?

Because the logical conclusion of capitalism is 1 person commands all wealth with an army of attendants. The rest of humanity can rot.

Cocaine Bear
Nov 4, 2011

ACAB

Look at this guy in the pocket of big shoe. Do you help the shoe executives harvest the blood of wee tiny innocent babies? loving gotcha, bud.

Cocaine Bear
Nov 4, 2011

ACAB

And bibles.

Cocaine Bear
Nov 4, 2011

ACAB

We seriously debating whether or not a fox news economist is completely full of poo poo and blatantly lying to benefit the rich? Like, I'm big on benefit of the doubt but holy hell, this one isn't exactly hard.

Cocaine Bear
Nov 4, 2011

ACAB

That's the strongest, purest boomer energy I've ever even heard of. You could power a city for a year with this routine.

E: vvv- it's going to be a child's painting of the twin towers with his name on it, isn't it?

Cocaine Bear fucked around with this message at 23:44 on Jun 16, 2021

Cocaine Bear
Nov 4, 2011

ACAB

Lol, comments be like "did you know she slept with someone before Bill Clinton? I think Bill was the real victim here. She was no angel!"

The gently caress if wrong with people.

Cocaine Bear
Nov 4, 2011

ACAB

Cocaine Bear
Nov 4, 2011

ACAB

It's sub-Saharan African, Michael. How many people could live there? A thousand?

Cocaine Bear
Nov 4, 2011

ACAB

How can anyone see that umbrella gag as anything but an umbrella gag?

Oh, right, old rear end racist. Always forget about the old rear end racists.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cocaine Bear
Nov 4, 2011

ACAB

Special circumstances, like requiring functional organs to live.

I have a sudden and unrelated urge to read a Culture novel.