Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

fool of sound
Oct 10, 2012
You've been hit by, you've been struck by

https://twitter.com/kenklippenstein/status/1197625076985798668

Alternatively, Donald Trump flaunts suspiciously smooth brain

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

fool of sound
Oct 10, 2012
So this thread is dead, and we'd kinda like to see it resurrected, so we're removing the 'picture in every post' rule for now. Feel free to talk about the posted pictures and stuff, and report lengthy derails please.

fool of sound
Oct 10, 2012

Son of Thunderbeast posted:

I'm 100% behind this but we should still have some kind of loose content-posting guidance, kind of like how the schad thread in GBS is handled. You can ask Burt for more details but basically the schad thread's the best it's ever been under his watch, and they have a pretty loose "discussion is okay but don't let it go on too long" approach that I think would work well in this thread. It mainly consists of Burt (or someone) stepping in when a derail starts to get on too long to gently nudge the thread to move on.

Yeah, that's exactly what I'm looking for: discussion is fine, but the thread is mostly about images. Report long derails and stuff.

fool of sound
Oct 10, 2012
Both of you cut it out.