Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Staluigi
Jun 22, 2021

Sinteres posted:

Basically a Black separatist group that trolls everyone and tells white people to donate money to them as reparations all the time. They started a gofundme/goon project to found a new self sufficient habitat ("liberating" colonized land) in mountain wasteland they were pretending was fertile and then it turned out they didn't actually own the land. Because they're so hostile to other left groups, they get called an op a lot, but I think it's more just a cult of personality/grift.

oh my god, i know these fakeass weinerlords. this is gazi kodzo's poo poo, right? yeah, it's half grift half narcissistic passion project by and for the crazy

may i sincerely guarantee all involved that you could not believe how unreal these people are in person. you feel like someone has to be making this poo poo up

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Staluigi
Jun 22, 2021

droll posted:

I get calling a white adult living in a colony e.g. USA, Australia, South Africa etc "colonizers", but a child in Europe? Idgi. That sounds like troll poo poo or batshit insane. Where does he think Anne Frank was meant to go? Or does he just think all whites should die?

the answer lies somewhere inbetween

1. that he subscribes to the theory of "if my trolling incites yt ppl for whatever reason, it is proof positive that it is good praxis" and this repeatedly leads him to double down on progressively worse and shittier takes until we're basically at that level

and

2. that he's an actually insane narcissist

see also his amazing new take on incitation and counterprotest re: cuba

Staluigi
Jun 22, 2021

Zedhe Khoja posted:

How did this person get followers?

you tell me man, it's the most extra poo poo i ever saw out of any of the poo poo smoothie of backasswards liberation theory i ever interfaced with

and then later they are removed from the land by cops because they never actually purchased it despite claiming to have with the fundraising money. what's happened to the fundraiser money, you ask? shut up colonizer

everything he comes up with is just something i tell you what

Staluigi
Jun 22, 2021

my baby gear has to be Tactical Military Themed so that i am not instantly feminized by the act of responsible parenting, lest my dick jump right off me in shame

can i get that in both carbon steel black and tactical camo please? nothing too beige, i have my toxic masculinity to think of

Staluigi
Jun 22, 2021

Lol holy poo poo America

Staluigi
Jun 22, 2021

My man got a little audio engineer in his head furiously moving a bunch of accent sliders between 0 and 100 trying to remember which setting will make people take him seriously and not laugh him out of the political compass discord

Staluigi
Jun 22, 2021

did this video get shamed off the internet

Staluigi
Jun 22, 2021

Everybody post your favorite clip of PragerU instructional videos that proves that they're nazi pieces of poo poo

Staluigi
Jun 22, 2021

tecnocrat posted:

"Favorite" is doing a lot of heavy lifting in that sentence

I think unpacking their "The Suicide of Europe" is extremely valuable because it's an all in one masterclass for white supremacy dogwhistles being packaged as mainstream republicanism. I like it when people ferret up their worst takes to showcase exactly what it is that florida is elevating into the educational system

Staluigi
Jun 22, 2021

zoux posted:

https://twitter.com/radleybalko/status/1687897806906732544

To be fair to the cop, Pomeranians make an extremely small target

all you need now is for her to get arrested and held without medical treatment while they compel her to make statements indemnifying the officer (while the cops go back and shoot the dog correctly this time) and you have Full Cop

Staluigi
Jun 22, 2021

BiggerBoat posted:

I'd never heard of this Ramaswamy fellow until last night

cross post from Trump thread

Did u notice the peculiar indentations on his forehead

Nnnnoooooooo

Staluigi
Jun 22, 2021

Everything dinesh says is the dumbest thing dinesh says. Almost impressed ngl

Staluigi
Jun 22, 2021

U gotta power cycle your speaker ma'am

Staluigi
Jun 22, 2021

Antigravitas posted:

They mean there aren't any slaves in the chocolate, not that it was made without relying on slave labour.

Can't even be real sure of that

Staluigi
Jun 22, 2021

Look i know you warned me. And, okay, i did exactly what the very explicitly clear instructions said not to do. And sure, perhaps this means i have no one but myself to blame. But ahhhg gently caress you

Staluigi
Jun 22, 2021

Mustang posted:

This woman is one of the dumbest human beings I've ever had the misfortune of reading. I have no idea why WAPO keeps publishing her articles.

you ever see that standup skit where the guy talks about dialogue between Dentists and Tootheologists

megan is wapo's go-to gal for keeping the dialogue open with Tootheology

Staluigi
Jun 22, 2021

the historical record must categorically state that the dilberito failed because if you ate one it made you have to fart so much and so constantly that you would be cramped up with constant poo gas for the rest of the day

and that's not a Real Truth like taser balls guy, that's actually real and it must always be relevant to the story of scott adams techbronocratic hubris

Staluigi
Jun 22, 2021

Milli Vanilli was the "you made me give up my peanut farm" of music and now something like half the popstars are 100% only there to lip over prerecorded tracks at events

Staluigi
Jun 22, 2021

I would straight hit up a Ashlee Simpson Band world tour like where she's never there and its just her band goodvibing out instrumentals and an eternal pox on the cowards who cut to commercial

Staluigi
Jun 22, 2021

sister org to DIAF

Staluigi
Jun 22, 2021

to him the "indigenous way of things" is literally primitive and nonevolving, natives to him exist as some kind of whimsical curiosity from the past

Staluigi
Jun 22, 2021

One time in nyc i stepped in poo poo running from a guy who was screaming at me that he had to get demonic numbers out from under my skin and i still don't hate nyc enough to call it the port au prince of america

Staluigi
Jun 22, 2021

Captain_Maclaine posted:

It's been a little while since I last looked into this so I could now be wrong but last I checked, the test slots candidates into one of five categories: 1 and 2 covering technical, staff, intel and other more highly skilled/technically demanding jobs, 3 and 4 being standard infantry and the like, and the less common but not unheard of 5, which is "too dumb to tie own shoes without the risk of gouging out his own eye somehow" which washes you out.

There's still a qualification level they out some people in on where it's like "ok so we completely idiot-proofed food prep and janitorial" and recruiters can be pretty gung ho to help you work your way out of being unschooled son of bumpkin shack morons

"Bad enough to get permanently axed from consideration" like i want to know what that looks like

Staluigi
Jun 22, 2021

Gyges posted:

You're permanently disqualified, until you take the test again and score better than a meatloaf.

i'd do anything to get into the military (but i can't do that)

Staluigi
Jun 22, 2021

lmao thanks i hate it

Staluigi
Jun 22, 2021

tate is like what you get when you have a clinically hardass abuser family, anytime he tries to demo "male strength" you can almost hear the echo of him getting the belt hard over the dumbest most authoritarian bullshit

whatever jorp's origin story is all about, most of his modern day energy is the consequence of him winking out half his fuckin neurons on benzos. he's just sorta sunken and cored out at the best of times, and what's left inside is irritable and incapable of feeling complacent with life, ever, and i bet you'll hear it come out anytime someone gets his dander ruffled properly

Ruffian Price posted:

So when Andy Ngo does "I'm fumbling basic arithmetic, can you do better?" mobile game ad posting, it's just for... engagement? :(

oh no let me fumble this milkshake

Staluigi
Jun 22, 2021

lotta american communities grew up psychotically obsessed with the appearance of homosexuality and constantly feel the pressure to prove their masculiniity, and internet doesnt even get to take credit for that, the online zeitgeist for culture purists just came in and bloomed the fungal rot

Staluigi
Jun 22, 2021

oj simpson murdered them, and was also not guilty

like he clearly did it, but over the course of their attempt to find him criminally liable, the police, the courts, and the state trampled over any and all legal protections vitally and necessarily protected for criminal defendants. and in so doing voided their right to subject oj to criminal penalty or imprisonment. at the end of it, every fruit of every tree was poisoned

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Staluigi
Jun 22, 2021

quote:

Post a picture with your dog that doesn’t involve shooting them and throwing them in a gravel pit.

poo poo