Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Megillah Gorilla
Sep 22, 2003

If only all of life's problems could be solved by smoking a professor of ancient evil texts.

Bread Liar

The press, which has been fellating our neo-Hitler, the honourable member for potatoes and potato-based products, Minister Peter Dutton, finally realised what unrestrained police/intelligence agency powers means for them.

To protest, almost every newspaper in Australia (in real terms, it's a choice of two) put out a front page with almost all the text redacted.

AKA, the leopards finally started eating their faces.

ryonguy posted:

lol at crying so hard at getting a probe because you couldn't follow the simplest thread rule imaginable that they open a new thread for you

Nah, it was a lovely rule.

The old picture threads were the most active threads around because they served as general 'world events' threads.

Allowing no discussion was a bad decision which throttled the life out of them.

I mean, this is a discussion board, not imgur.

Megillah Gorilla fucked around with this message at 16:29 on Oct 21, 2019

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Megillah Gorilla
Sep 22, 2003

If only all of life's problems could be solved by smoking a professor of ancient evil texts.

Bread Liar
Also, two million people protesting for democracy in Hong Kong. Out of a population of 7.4million - that's a hell of a turnout.

https://i.imgur.com/bmU9JIZ.mp4

Megillah Gorilla
Sep 22, 2003

Bread Liar
The gently caress???

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Megillah Gorilla
Sep 22, 2003

Bread Liar

Have to point out that the guy in the hat grabbing and kissing the obviously unwilling woman in the first picture is the local politician with a history of abusing women.

Every LNP politician is a disgusting piece of poo poo.

https://twitter.com/maximumcuddles/status/1212683015899340801?s=21

Megillah Gorilla
Sep 22, 2003

Bread Liar

Just to point out that these aren't the official Young Liberals.

They're the Queensland Young Liberals.

A group so racist and bigoted that the Australia Liberal Party disavowed their entire group.

To put it into context, the Liberals are the party currently in power and trying to force through a bill legalising ALL bigotry, as long as you're religious.

So, yes, that party thinks the Queensland YL are too bigoted.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Megillah Gorilla
Sep 22, 2003

Bread Liar

Use [url] tags for videos/gifvs.

Megillah Gorilla
Sep 22, 2003

Bread Liar
https://i.imgur.com/e4MKQeW.mp4

Megillah Gorilla
Sep 22, 2003

Bread Liar

HONG KONG SLUMLORD posted:

I’m so irony poisoned that I have no idea what’s meant to be a self-deprecating joke, or something chuds made to incite anger amongst chuds anymore.

It mentions gang stalking which is a mental illness thing.

Megillah Gorilla
Sep 22, 2003

Bread Liar

space marine todd posted:

what's wrong with her eyes

Megillah Gorilla
Sep 22, 2003

Bread Liar

This is the best goddamn description of those people I've ever read.

White_devils_advocate.jpg

Megillah Gorilla
Sep 22, 2003

Bread Liar

Yep, stealing this one.

Megillah Gorilla
Sep 22, 2003

Bread Liar
Yeah, I went looking for it a few years ago and it turned into a huge thing with a couple dozen goons trying to find it.

I don't know why it's almost vanished, it's such a powerful image.

Megillah Gorilla
Sep 22, 2003

Bread Liar

chairface posted:

Fortunately there are many ways he can relax and calm himself after this defeat. He could go skiing, fly a plane, drive or ride in a car....

But we'll cross that bridge when we come to it.

Megillah Gorilla
Sep 22, 2003

Bread Liar

Cocaine Bear posted:

Yeah, you're gonna wanna click the image.

You certainly weren't wrong.

Megillah Gorilla
Sep 22, 2003

Bread Liar

Dr. Arbitrary posted:

NSFW: Photos of the shooting between a patriot movement protester and a security officer:

https://i.imgur.com/mjZDiVj.png

I'm at a loss for words.

Megillah Gorilla
Sep 22, 2003

Bread Liar

Jewish deaths per year

1940: 0.00000001trillion
1941: 0.00000001trillion
1942: 0.00000001trillion
1943: 0.00000001trillion
1944: 0.00000001trillion
1945: 0.00000001trillion

Megillah Gorilla
Sep 22, 2003

Bread Liar
I had the choice between doing maths or shitposting.

I stand by my decision.

Megillah Gorilla
Sep 22, 2003

Bread Liar

I wonder if it's pronounced like pterodactyl?

Megillah Gorilla
Sep 22, 2003

Bread Liar

Just posted that in another thread, but holy poo poo America.

Megillah Gorilla
Sep 22, 2003

Bread Liar

zoux posted:

https://twitter.com/repmattgaetz/status/1354915619519533058?s=21

For Christ sake will someone give standing lessons to the GOP

Megillah Gorilla
Sep 22, 2003

Bread Liar
Just once I'd like to be able to go a whole week without seeing some loving ghoul appropriating the language and concepts of tolerance to push their evil poo poo.

Megillah Gorilla
Sep 22, 2003

Bread Liar

SeANMcBAY posted:

Get used to it since we’re going to see a lot of that in the Biden era.

I'm honestly expecting to see a Calm_Hitler.jpg from ICE sometime in the next few months.

:sigh:

Megillah Gorilla
Sep 22, 2003

Bread Liar

I know the answer is "mental illness" but where do the numbers in these things come from?

Megillah Gorilla
Sep 22, 2003

Bread Liar
Wouldn't want to piss on Pauline Hanson now, would we?

EDIT: Okay, that should have been "off" but I'm just going to leave that there anyway

Megillah Gorilla fucked around with this message at 12:43 on Feb 4, 2021

Megillah Gorilla
Sep 22, 2003

Bread Liar
Yeah, it "helps" if you see it in all its glory.

Megillah Gorilla
Sep 22, 2003

Bread Liar

Megillah Gorilla
Sep 22, 2003

Bread Liar

Is "slept rough" like rough trade?

Megillah Gorilla
Sep 22, 2003

Bread Liar

Bensa posted:

Are you aware of the field of economics? Where broken Excel tables are used to justify austerity policy?

Wow, this minus sign in our results totally disproves our austerity theory and indicates that such a policy would cause massive social and economic harm. Oh well, let's just change it to a plus sign then and refuse to show anyone our calculations for years.

Megillah Gorilla
Sep 22, 2003

Bread Liar

Sinteres posted:

They have absolutely no idea what they're doing. Someone said their crowdfunding page was still talking about how they were going to buy land in Florida, but instead of buying property at sea level they decided to go two miles up instead. There are obviously people who are really into it, but I can't feel like there has to be someone who's making money off it who knows how insane this is.

The purity of our ideology will overcome mere reality!

Megillah Gorilla
Sep 22, 2003

Bread Liar
In another thread, someone points out that they need to secure water rights to the land and asks them what they've done to do so.

Their response is just "Join us and find out!" over and over.

EDIT:

Megillah Gorilla fucked around with this message at 01:02 on May 5, 2021

Megillah Gorilla
Sep 22, 2003

Bread Liar

Sleep deprivation is one of their favourite methods of torture!

Megillah Gorilla
Sep 22, 2003

Bread Liar
Proof that the US has finally turned a corner in the pandemic and is returning to normal.

Megillah Gorilla
Sep 22, 2003

Bread Liar
Who the gently caress asks the creator of the Laffer Curve about anything to do with economics?

Megillah Gorilla
Sep 22, 2003

Bread Liar
The zoom is.

Most of the elements along the top you wouldn't expect to see change and I can't say I can tell what the rest are.

But, apart from tankies, I don't think anyone has tried to say it's fake. And even most of them seem to fall on the "normal China just rounding up people like they do every day".

EDIT: China's ambassador to the UK was shown the tape and called it a "normal prisoner transfer as you'd see in any country."

Sure, in Russia or the US maybe. But I don't think anyone's going to be coming in here to call them "normal".

Megillah Gorilla fucked around with this message at 04:58 on Jun 19, 2021

Megillah Gorilla
Sep 22, 2003

Bread Liar

If you think the subheading is bad, the article is worse.

Just so much worse.

Megillah Gorilla
Sep 22, 2003

Bread Liar
Never thought PragerU could impress me with anything they said. Turns out I was wrong.

Just not in any way I could have possibly guessed.

Megillah Gorilla
Sep 22, 2003

Bread Liar
Like wearing diapers?

Megillah Gorilla
Sep 22, 2003

Bread Liar
Oh covid's mainly affecting the poor and lower class, you say? Well, have you heard of "herd immunity"? That's where we do nothing while they all die.

Oh wait, now I have covid somehow! Quick, lockdowns and vaccinations!

Megillah Gorilla
Sep 22, 2003

Bread Liar
Aren't long fingernails a class thing? Saying "I do nothing for myself" or just "I perform no labour" at its simplest.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Megillah Gorilla
Sep 22, 2003

Bread Liar
Gaming the hate-click algorithm.

I hope.