Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Cubone

Because it never leaves its bedroom, no one has ever seen this poster's real face.
in the first toy story movie, Woody's pull-string had several phrases, including "somebody poisoned the water hole!" and "you're my favorite deputy!"
but in toy story 2 they suddenly tried to act like woody's only line was "there's a snake in my boot!" as if it was his catchphrase or something, but that's baloney, he said other things. why didn't they acknowledge his other phrases? just thinking about it gets me ticked off...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

google THIS

The official Woody's Roundup™ Poisoned Waterhole toy (with real diseased corpse-bobbing action) performed poorly with test groups and never made it into stores, sadly.

nut

Cubone posted:

in the first toy story movie, Woody's pull-string had several phrases, including "somebody poisoned the water hole!" and "you're my favorite deputy!"
but in toy story 2 they suddenly tried to act like woody's only line was "there's a snake in my boot!" as if it was his catchphrase or something, but that's baloney, he said other things. why didn't they acknowledge his other phrases? just thinking about it gets me ticked off...

the beginning of a week long inner turmoil where i put myself in andy's position in TS2 where i'm constantly questioning if i'm no longer woody's favourite deputy and even worse, if i'm in fact his least favourite deputy, maybe he doesn't even think i'm a deputy, what if woody no longer thinks of me as a position of authority, what if he doesnt even think i'm worth warning about a poisoned water hole, the water from the taps has begun tasting differently and not just the piss that was added last month

FutonForensic

werner Herzog becoming audibly upset on the director's commentary as he talks about the myriad logical problems of toy story 2

cda

by Hand Knit
the real problem with toy story two was all of the blatantly sexual actions of the toys

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

cda

by Hand Knit
uits a filthy story full of pervert toys getting their jollies inf ront of an audience of confused children and degenerate adults

----------------

cda

by Hand Knit
tehy let the voice actors gently caress and suck while they were delviering their lines. it was in the contracts. tom hanks said "if they cant see us, whats the problem with us loving or being hosed while we say these lines. thats the advantage of voice acting." but the sexual energy found its way into the film. they didnt know that it would, but it did. after toy story 2, voice actors couldn't do that any more.

----------------

cda

by Hand Knit
they knew that toy story 2 was a non stop sex addiction gateway, they wanted to redo the whole movie only this time with nobody getting a blowie while saying "to infinity and beyond" or whatever, but the execs said no, it would cost too much money and ther wasn't enough time. "We'll fix it by making the animation non sexual" they said, but then that, too, was a lie

----------------

Bonaventure

by sebmojo

cda posted:

tehy let the voice actors gently caress and suck while they were delviering their lines. it was in the contracts. tom hanks said "if they cant see us, whats the problem with us loving or being hosed while we say these lines. thats the advantage of voice acting." but the sexual energy found its way into the film. they didnt know that it would, but it did. after toy story 2, voice actors couldn't do that any more.

----------------

pixaal

All ice cream is now for all beings, no matter how many legs.

cda posted:

Is that why buzz sounds like he has a mouth full of wood(y) half the time?

sig by owlhawk911

nut

cda posted:

nut

in ts2 directors cut u can hear tim allen whisper theres a snake in my rear end at 45:06

Chasterson

by Nyc_Tattoo
I spend 80% of my therapy sessions talking about the way Woody and Jessie said the name "Stinky Pete"

----------------

canyoneer

I only have canyoneyes for you
they deleted the barbie casting couch reference scene in the toy story 2 credits for the bluray rerelease

canyoneer

it's hinted at with the merchandise and in a few scenes but woody's name is actually an ancient spelling of vvoody, and he is a voodoo spirit doll. somewhere out there a real cowboy has his arm torn off when vvoody loses his arm

nut

i have an issue with product placement it is not subtle when buzz lighyear says thanks inifiniti and bed bath and beyond

Heather Papps

hello friend

nut posted:

the beginning of a week long inner turmoil where i put myself in andy's position in TS2 where i'm constantly questioning if i'm no longer woody's favourite deputy and even worse, if i'm in fact his least favourite deputy, maybe he doesn't even think i'm a deputy, what if woody no longer thinks of me as a position of authority, what if he doesnt even think i'm worth warning about a poisoned water hole, the water from the taps has begun tasting differently and not just the piss that was added last month

ur my fave deputy pal

thanks Dumb Sex-Parrot and deep dish peat moss for this winter bounty!

Luvcow

One day nearer spring

FutonForensic posted:

werner Herzog becoming audibly upset on the director's commentary as he talks about the myriad logical problems of toy story 2

cda posted:

cda posted:

they knew that toy story 2 was a non stop sex addiction gateway, they wanted to redo the whole movie only this time with nobody getting a blowie while saying "to infinity and beyond" or whatever, but the execs said no, it would cost too much money and ther wasn't enough time. "We'll fix it by making the animation non sexual" they said, but then that, too, was a lie

Macnult

cda posted:

FutonForensic

woody and buzz reenacting the steet fight scene from They Live, exactly identical frame by frame, but they're not fighting, they're having sex, the moves are the same but they're loving each other

FreshCutFries

FutonForensic posted:

cda posted:

FutonForensic posted:

woody and buzz reenacting the steet fight scene from They Live, exactly identical frame by frame, but they're not fighting, they're having sex, the moves are the same but they're loving each other

Escape From Noise

Tim Allen was caught at the border with a truck full of Woody Dolls stuffed with cocaine. He was caught because the dolls would not stop chattering.

Korean Boomhauer

nut posted:

i have an issue with product placement it is not subtle when buzz lighyear says thanks inifiniti and bed bath and beyond

Korean Boomhauer
you could only buy the VHS in sex shops and get hella judged by the lady in the church across the street

FreshCutFries

Korean Boomhauer posted:

you could only buy the VHS in sex shops and get hella judged by the lady in the church across the street

slipping a girls gone wild cover over the toy story 2 one

alnilam

do you think woody has ever iced a dude

i mean, old west sheriff, has dealt with poisoned water holes, so clearly his town has seen its share of deadly criminal activity, he must have right

ty manifisto

alnilam

What's up with buzz thinking he's real but he still holds still when Andy is playing with him but the toys are clearly able to move in the presence of a human bc of when they gently caress with Sid so why does the delusional buzz act like a toy when Andy plays with him

I should also note that buzz ices several toys with his laser when Andy is playing with him and he maintains his grin so i have no doubt he has killed before

ty manifisto

google THIS

alnilam posted:

What's up with buzz thinking he's real but he still holds still when Andy is playing with him but the toys are clearly able to move in the presence of a human bc of when they gently caress with Sid so why does the delusional buzz act like a toy when Andy plays with him

This has legit bothered me because Sid excepted the toys always seem to treat going inanimate when a human is looking as a hard and fast and even reflexive rule, even when it puts them in danger. Maybe it's okay if there's plausible deniability, like who's going to believe an obviously troubled kid with sociopathic tendencies if he starts gibbering that toys can talk?

I mean from a meta perspective it makes sense, the voice actors would all start furiously masturbating during any scene where the toys spoke or moved with a human watching because they all had voyeur fetishes, so most of that material had to be cut and the directors finally said ah, just make the toys go silent and limp instead.

pixaal

so toy story 2 is horny?

sig by owlhawk911

Heather Papps

hello friend

pixaal posted:

so toy story 2 is horny?

all pixar films have a strong erotic undercurrent

Heather Papps

hello friend

Heather Papps posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N7uNGUJa7ak
i mean right? wow!

nut

alnilam posted:

i mean, old west sheriff, has dealt with poisoned water holes, so clearly his town has seen its share of deadly criminal activity, he must have right

how u think all the technic lego blocks got holes in them

nut

Heather Papps posted:

alnilam

ty manifisto

Jolo

ive been playing with magnuts tying to change the wold as we know it

There's the part in toy story 1 where Woody isolates Mr. Potato Head and plucks his eyes out and tells him "where we're going we don't need eyes to see" but then the second movie never shows Woody stealing Mr. Potato Head away to a nightmare dimension. Why even have that moment in the first movie? I don't get it. It's frustrating.

~~~ byob summer 2020 ~~~ sig responsibly ~~~ i hope you enjoy my sig ~~~ please dont kangaroo jack what you cant kangaroo give back. ~~~

pixaal

There was actually going to be an entire spin off movie series based around that, but kids found that scene so frightening it's not in the blue ray copies of the movie, it has been completely erased from time.

sig by owlhawk911

Finger Prince

I don't know how they managed to make that lamp so fuckable, but somehow they did it.

pixaal

pics?

sig by owlhawk911

canyoneer

alnilam posted:

it's part of his backstory, and the reason why his holster is always shown empty.
he never wants to kill a man again.

maybe he could be dragged back into the life for just one more job.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Finger Prince

(edited to make SFW)