Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

egon_beeblebrox
Mar 1, 2008

WILL AMOUNT TO NOTHING IN LIFE.

I'm going through my Letterboxd, and here are all the movies I've given less than one star to:

Delirium
Mute
The Angry Birds Movie
Tremors 5
Addicted to Fame
Hellraiser: Revelations
Salt
Transformers: Dark of the Moon
Silent House

I remember being legit angry about how bad Delirium was, but don't really remember anything about it.

Addicted to Fame is a 'documentary' about Anna Nicole Smith's final days, but it's more the guy who directed her last movie talking poo poo about her for an hour or so because she was unprofessional right before she died. It's the same guy who made Time Chasers and he is just terrible.

The other ones, I don't really remember much about, so I guess they weren't rage-inducing to me.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

egon_beeblebrox
Mar 1, 2008

SidneyIsTheKiller posted:

Like, I've never seen Detective Pikachu, but I feel pretty comfortable assuming they had at least a modicum of self-awareness and did not actually try to present it like it was Chinatown or something.

I went to see Detective Pikachu with my fiancé, who loves Pokemon, and I didn't understand a God Damned thing happening on screen, but I did enjoy it.

egon_beeblebrox
Mar 1, 2008

TheMCFriedMyBrain posted:

Looking at this thread, I am supprised no one mentioned After Earth yet.

Watching that movie was like watching a friend play a lovely game.