Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

PookBear
Nov 1, 2008

We killed islanders in the banana wars, hosed around in asia with japan korea phillipines and the big nam but since 91 we've really hit our stride in the middle east although that's started to get played out. So where do we go from here? Fighting narcos in mexico could be fun, we could team up with the foreign legion in north africa, or go with the comedy option of trying regime change in south america again.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

PookBear
Nov 1, 2008

IMO the smart play for republicans is to go after the cartels. Biden and other centrist dems wouldn't be able to contain their excitement in praising trump if he was able to combine the war on drugs and war on browns into a crossover series.

Kawasaki Nun
Jul 16, 2001

by Reene
The irish!

UP THE BUM NO BABY
Sep 1, 2011

by Hand Knit
I think those maple loving northerners have had it too good for too loving long. Let's get rid of the blight of Canada once and for all.

PookBear
Nov 1, 2008

too many fifth columns

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?
Trump gets mad at Scotland and invades ireland

redneck nazgul
Apr 25, 2013

amphibious invasion of the netherlands to occupy amsterdam and use it as a force shaping initiative: anyone who pisses hot is immediately chaptered

Mr-Spain
Aug 27, 2003

Bullshit... you can be mine.

I like where your going here maybe also the welsh

Coasterphreak
May 29, 2007
I like cookies.
Catalans.

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?

Has to be a nation state so he can find it on a map

PookBear
Nov 1, 2008

I just remembered that green land is always an option, and half of iceland is on the north american continental plate as well

Godholio
Aug 28, 2002

Does a bear split in the woods near Zheleznogorsk?
obviously the answer is mexicans

but texans would be a better choice imo

Butter Activities
May 4, 2018

Milo and POTUS posted:

Has to be a nation state so he can find it on a map

Didn’t help the Kurds

ded
Oct 27, 2005

Kooler than Jesus
Build a wall around Texas and make Mexico pay for it.

PookBear
Nov 1, 2008

45 ACP CURES NAZIS posted:

IMO the smart play for republicans is to go after the cartels. Biden and other centrist dems wouldn't be able to contain their excitement in praising trump if he was able to combine the war on drugs and war on browns into a crossover series.

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1191708902041227264

Best Friends
Nov 4, 2011

USMC def going to return to its roots and topple fledgling governments and labor movements in the Americas.

Spacegrass
May 1, 2013

1 2 3 4 I love the Marine Corps! My Corps! Your Corps! Our Corps! Marine Corps!

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Steezo
Jun 16, 2003
Now go away, or I shall taunt you a second time!

PookBear posted:

too many fifth columns

wrong kind of fifth bro.

As to the original question the Marines are equal opportunity killers, we don't really care who's on the other end of the sights just as long as they're an enemy of America. Like those damned desert tortoises and coyotes in the impact area at 29...

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

Spacegrass posted:

1 2 3 4 I love the Marine Corps! My Corps! Your Corps! Our Corps! Marine Corps!

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

I can tell it's a troll because nobody loves the marine corp, especially marines

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Crab Dad
Dec 28, 2002

behold i have tempered and refined thee, but not as silver; as CRAB

I feel like this aged poorly because I can tell tell you want Trump wants them to kill now....