Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Diabetic
Sep 29, 2006

When the mob and the press and the whole world tell you to move, your job is to plant yourself like a tree beside the river of truth, and tell the whole world Diabeetus.

Greetings Ghoul Boys!

Buzzfeed Unsolved is one of the more popular channels on YouTube that follows the adventures of Shane (the skeptic) and Ryan (the believer).

The show rotates between seasons that deal with the Supernatural (UFOs, Ghosts, Demons, Bigfoot/Bigfeet/...Bigfoots?) and True Crime.

There are currently 11 total seasons: 5 True Crime, 6 Supernatural. The show is entertaining because Ryan presents the case for the thing they are investigating that week, and the theories, while Shane will provide his input and remarks that grounds Ryan's outlandish thoughts on things. They've done the likes of DB Cooper, the Annabelle doll, and Ancient Aliens, all of which they present a hilarious and semi-intelligent look at these things without diving head first into pure on tin-foil crazy. The show has recently been put on Amazon and is also readily available on YouTube, currently they are finishing up their Supernatural season for Halloween, with new episodes airing every Friday.

Diabetic fucked around with this message at 11:56 on Oct 25, 2019

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pyrotoad
Oct 24, 2010

Illegal Hen
Don't forget the QA episodes where they answer questions from the fanbase, they're just as good as the actual episodes and it's neat to get little behind-the-scenes peeks.

I miss the hotdaga.

Diabetic
Sep 29, 2006

When the mob and the press and the whole world tell you to move, your job is to plant yourself like a tree beside the river of truth, and tell the whole world Diabeetus.

Pyrotoad posted:

Don't forget the QA episodes where they answer questions from the fanbase, they're just as good as the actual episodes and it's neat to get little behind-the-scenes peeks.

I miss the hotdaga.

I personally enjoy it because it's a fresh take for me. Ghosthunters and other shows always just show "OOOOooo SPOOKS" and don't look at it from a logical standpoint. The True Crime episodes are especially good at this where it usually presents a theory that makes the most drat sense but most usually just dismiss those to up the creepy factor.

Pyrotoad
Oct 24, 2010

Illegal Hen
I enjoy it because they aren't afraid to post duds where they get almost nothing, like the Montezuma episode. When they say they don't fake any 'evidence' they find, I actually believe them which is rare for a ghost show. And the hosts are great so it doesn't matter when there's almost no spooky stuff.

Pyrotoad fucked around with this message at 15:13 on Oct 26, 2019