Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

sandwiches_and_ham
Aug 2, 2018

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
~breaks all the rules~
~swears vendetta against the signoretti crime family for killing my partner~
~refuses to give up keys for beaten-up plymouth squad car to angry captain, but hands over badge~

~spends three minutes driving around at night staring moodily into the distance during sombre synthpop montage before launching a final offensive at the docks~

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Gonna get wider when I die
Nap Ghost
*crashes backwards as i'm fired, injuring the gunner and causing mayhem belowdecks*

el dingo
Mar 19, 2009

Ogres are like onions
I'm more of a loose canyon iykwim

William Henry Hairytaint
Oct 29, 2011

*explains to the state trooper that he's not beholden to the laws of the united states and that's why he was doing 80 on a residential side street*

*tells the judge that he doesn't recognize the authority of the state police so of course he hit the officer when he tried to unlawfully detain him*

*tells the guy with face tattoos in the yard that the Aryan Brotherhood can't control what he does or who he associates with in here and that he's keeping a meticulous log of every attempt they've made to push him around*

Ka0
Sep 16, 2002

:siren: :siren: :siren:
AS A PROUD GAMERGATER THE ONLY THING I HATE MORE THAN WOMEN ARE GAYS AND TRANS PEOPLE
Is divorced with estranged daughter, carries photos of both her and wife in wallet, plus $17

sandwiches_and_ham
Aug 2, 2018

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

William Henry Hairytaint posted:

*explains to the state trooper that he's not beholden to the laws of the united states and that's why he was doing 80 on a residential side street*

*tells the judge that he doesn't recognize the authority of the state police so of course he hit the officer when he tried to unlawfully detain him*

*tells the guy with face tattoos in the yard that the Aryan Brotherhood can't control what he does or who he associates with in here and that he's keeping a meticulous log of every attempt they've made to push him around*

the thread for sov cits is over there bucko. get outta here or i'll get the DA's office involved and you'll have to talk to the goddamn mayor :mad:

Pickwick High
Aug 4, 2019

They call me Nutse
* finds out the captain is dirty, spends rest of career trying to catch him

oh dope
Nov 2, 2006

No guilt, it feeds in plain sight
*points a handgun at Stone Cold Steve Austin*

Icochet
Mar 18, 2008

I have a very small TV. Don't make fun of it! Please don't shame it like that~

Grimey Drawer
*sees a minority, doesn't open fire*

sandwiches_and_ham
Aug 2, 2018

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
~drives this~

~accompanied by music that sounds a lot like this~

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o8UQV76oEAE

~gets involved in shootouts in warehouses a lot~

Icochet
Mar 18, 2008

Grimey Drawer
*arrests the friggin' MAYOR, even though they're a pretty good and honest mayor*

20 Blunts
Jan 21, 2017
got my "skullie" beanie on w./ SoBe logo
got my dirt bike
got some mountain dew

DeadButDelicious
Oct 11, 2012

Leave me to do my dark bidding on the internet!
*threatens to beat the poo poo out of the perp if he doesn't confess.*

*Partner steps out with me to talk about how he can get the cameras turned off to five minutes.*

*Best the poo poo out of my partner for being a crooked sumbitch who's going to gently caress up MY BUST, and go back in to get the confession from the perp.*

Amarcarts
Feb 21, 2007

This looks a lot like suffering.
*is a piece of promiscuous artillery*

Sunswipe
Feb 5, 2016

by Fluffdaddy
DUKE CANNON DOESN'T WASH HIS rear end BECAUSE ANYTHING GOING BETWEEN THE CHEEKS IS GAY.

DUKE CANNON CARRIES THREE HANDGUNS BECAUSE HE KNOWS THE "URBAN" PEOPLE ARE GOING TO REVOLT ONE DAY.

DUKE CANNON MISREAD THE THREAD TITLE.

Jesustheastronaut!
Mar 9, 2014

Lipstick Apathy
I didn't fight a secret war in Nicaragua so you could walk the streets of freedom, badmouthing Lady America in your drat mirrored sunglasses :jail2:

sandwiches_and_ham
Aug 2, 2018

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
!!!HOUSE EXPLODES!!!!

~still more worried about troubled relationship with ex-wife~

sandwiches_and_ham
Aug 2, 2018

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
~really FUCKIN mad about those pencil-pushers in City Hall~

A Fancy Hat
Nov 18, 2016

Always remember that the former President was dumber than the dumbest person you've ever met by a wide margin

*walks into high school wearing a Metallica T-shirt and walks right up to a kid bullying some nerd*

Hey, you need help beating up this nerd?

*stone cold stuns the nerd*

Too bad I play by my own rules, BITCH!'

*stone cold stuns the bully, then cracks open a faygo and pours it down my chest*

sandwiches_and_ham
Aug 2, 2018

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
"13,453 dollars and 63 cents. That's how much an unmarked squad car costs this department. That's the third goddamned car you trashed this month!"

~carefully considers carbon footprint of trashed bullet-hole-ridden squad cars wrecked in action-packed downtown shootouts~

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth
*gets results

oh dope
Nov 2, 2006

*bulk orders fingerless gloves and aviators*

Mooey Cow
Jan 27, 2018

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Pillbug
*rolls over to the other side during bad weather, capsizing the whole ship*

I don't play by the rules blub blub :cool:

FilthyImp
Sep 30, 2002

Anime Deviant

sandwiches_and_ham posted:

~breaks all the rules~
~swears vendetta against the signoretti crime family for killing my partner~
YOU'VE TAKEN IT TOO FAR LT.! I DON'T CARE HOW MANY AMERICAN BOYS YOU PULLED OUT OF THE MUCK AT NGAM KA-DHTIEM, YOU'RE TOO FAR INTO THIS ONE CANNON! THIS BADGE MAY NOT MEAN ANYTHING TO YOU, BUT IT SURE AS HELL MEANS SOMETHING TO THE FAMILIES OF THOSE TWO DEPUTIES THAT PAID FOR THAT STUNT YOU PULLED.

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
Doc, my "handcannon" is a bit loose. Can you give me a pill for that?

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
After thirty years on the force, finally looking forward to retirement. Only two days away...

CHEF!!!
Feb 22, 2001

But I get results!

Jay_Zombie
Apr 20, 2007

We're sealing the tunnel!
*Fired 5 bullets, or maybe 6. Lost count.*

Jay_Zombie
Apr 20, 2007

*gets chewed out by the captain daily*

kecske
Feb 28, 2011

it's round, like always

*turns in badge and gun, then goes to bar to brood. doesn't want to talk about it*

Ka0
Sep 16, 2002

AS A PROUD GAMERGATER THE ONLY THING I HATE MORE THAN WOMEN ARE GAYS AND TRANS PEOPLE
"we got a call from our friends in the bureau. They want us to cooperate with the investigation. As of this moment, your rear end is on its way to Tokyo, you're flying coach..."
what the gently caress chief
"meet Hiroshi Matsotakenaka... nakay? I don't know how to pronounce it yet, he'll be your liaison with Tokyo Metro police
this is some bullshit
Pleased to meet you, Loosecannon-san
*avoids handshake, lights up american spirit cigarrette

Gaunab
Feb 13, 2012
LUFTHANSA YOU FUCKING DICKWEASEL
Wears aviators and a leather jacket
Lives in spacious loft
Drives a sweet muscle car
Has an fully automatic gun and spare ammo in car trunk
Doesn't give a gently caress about any fruits stands in my cars way

Gaunab
Feb 13, 2012
LUFTHANSA YOU FUCKING DICKWEASEL

Ka0 posted:

"we got a call from our friends in the bureau. They want us to cooperate with the investigation. As of this moment, your rear end is on its way to Tokyo, you're flying coach..."
what the gently caress chief
"meet Hiroshi Matsotakenaka... nakay? I don't know how to pronounce it yet, he'll be your liaison with Tokyo Metro police
this is some bullshit
Pleased to meet you, Loosecannon-san
*avoids handshake, lights up american spirit cigarrette

I see that you have also seen Black Rain.

By popular demand
Jul 17, 2007

IT *BZZT* WASP ME--
IT WASP ME ALL *BZZT* ALONG!

I'm more of a bound howitzer myself.

oh dope
Nov 2, 2006

*expensive camera falls off tripod*

Drunk Driver Dad
Feb 18, 2005
*rolls around on the ship, crushing everything in it's path because that's what loose cannon means, not one that just fires by itself*

goddamnit, beaten mostly

Icochet
Mar 18, 2008

Grimey Drawer
Listen rookie, don't try to be my friend. You don't know what a piece of poo poo I am. Once.. there was a fire at an ophanage. 800 orphans inside. I ran in and rescued 799 of them. But then the roof collapsed and I was knocked out. I.. I couldn't save the last one.

That's why I brood. There's conflict in me. Shades of gray man. I'm interesting. A real antihero.

Jay_Zombie
Apr 20, 2007

*never misses a shot*

sandwiches_and_ham
Aug 2, 2018

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Sunswipe posted:

DUKE CANNON DOESN'T WASH HIS rear end BECAUSE ANYTHING GOING BETWEEN THE CHEEKS IS GAY.

DUKE CANNON CARRIES THREE HANDGUNS BECAUSE HE KNOWS THE "URBAN" PEOPLE ARE GOING TO REVOLT ONE DAY.

DUKE CANNON MISREAD THE THREAD TITLE.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rad-daddio
Apr 25, 2017
*orders and tosses out multiple cups of coffee a day*