Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Good Sphere
Jun 16, 2018

A clip of the first minute has been making its rounds on my Facebook the last few days. So many people think its real.

The entire video is great. It makes me wish for the robot takeover will happen sooner.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y3RIHnK0_NE

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Oscar Wild
Apr 11, 2006

It's good to be a G
Not clicking that poo poo. Assuming Gurf.

Bobcats
Aug 5, 2004
Oh
In the future robots will gently caress so fast you’ll need a strobe light to see it. That’s when we’ll know it’s time for humanity to pass the torch.

Good Sphere
Jun 16, 2018

Bobcats posted:

In the future robots will gently caress so fast you’ll need a strobe light to see it. That’s when we’ll know it’s time for humanity to pass the torch.

Have you not been to a technology or anime convention in the last 5 years demoing these machines? C’mon now.

Resting Lich Face
Feb 21, 2019

This case of an intraperitoneal zucchini is unusual, and does raise questions as to how hard one has to push a blunt vegetable to perforate the rectum.
Convincingly done. The only way I can tell its obviously not real is how little gun safety is being practiced.

E: ah. gets a bit more ridiculous later on on the video.

Resting Lich Face fucked around with this message at 23:19 on Oct 28, 2019

feller
Jul 5, 2006

Oscar Wild posted:

Kazak
Jan 10, 2012

Oscar Wild posted:

Your loss, video is good

Putty
Mar 21, 2013

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS

Oscar Wild posted:

GBS whitenoise FTW!

13Pandora13
Nov 5, 2008

I've got tiiits that swingle dangle dingle

So like...with the real Boston Dynamics projects I've wondered in the past, from a Roko's Basilisk point, will the robots consider the humans doing this poo poo https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zkv-_LqTeQA to be friendly for training/preparing them for the singularity, or will they view these actions as cruel torment?

13Pandora13 fucked around with this message at 00:42 on Oct 29, 2019

Good Sphere
Jun 16, 2018

13Pandora13 posted:

So like...with the real Boston Dynamics projects I've wondered in the past, from a Roku's Basilisk point, will the robots consider the humans doing this poo poo https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zkv-_LqTeQA to be friendly for training/preparing them for the singularity, or will they view these actions as cruel torment?

If they are smart enough, training purposes. Though if they see everything else humanity has done, they’ll have a secret goal in mind to control them.

Mr. Bones
Jan 2, 2011

ain't no law says a skeleton can't play the blues
It's too bad there'll never be a new Metal Gear game because it would be so dope to take one of these duders on a mission with you

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
Robots, slowbots, I bet I could throw a crushed up tin can a mile on a clear day. :shrug:

Kazak
Jan 10, 2012

Mr. Bones posted:

It's too bad there'll never be a new Metal Gear game because it would be so dope to take one of these duders on a mission with you

Wasn't that basically d-walker from Phantom Pain

Putty
Mar 21, 2013

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS

Mr. Bones posted:

Knowing the metal gear timeline the robot humans will be technology in the 1940's

Oscar Wild
Apr 11, 2006

It's good to be a G

Putty posted:

Knowing the metal gear timeline the robot humans will be technology in the 1940's

Steampunk Snake really grinds my gears.

Flyball
Apr 17, 2003

https://youtu.be/dKjCWfuvYxQ

Caesar Saladin
Aug 15, 2004

those corridor dudes who made that videos also do cool video where they talk about special effects in movies and how they were done, if they were good or bad etc, pretty entertaining stuff

Resting Lich Face
Feb 21, 2019

This case of an intraperitoneal zucchini is unusual, and does raise questions as to how hard one has to push a blunt vegetable to perforate the rectum.

Caesar Saladin posted:

those corridor dudes who made that videos also do cool video where they talk about special effects in movies and how they were done, if they were good or bad etc, pretty entertaining stuff

Yeah great channels. I like the stunt ones best, personally.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Julius CSAR
Oct 3, 2007

by sebmojo
This is a pretty wild video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DHyUYg8X31c