Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Phenotype
Jul 24, 2007

You must defeat Sheng Long to stand a chance.

Have any of these books completed an arc yet? I tried reading a couple after HoX/PoX finished and I just can't handle an ongoing comic series, there's just too much waiting in between story bites. (Had that problem during HoX/PoX too, but I put up with it because I thought there would be a cool Hickman twist coming soon.)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Phenotype
Jul 24, 2007

I coulda sworn this happened in World War Hulk, but maybe not? There was a scene where Wolverine was going to fight the Hulk, and the Hulk gives him a little speech like "You know, I generally end up on top when we've fought before, but it's a huge pain in the rear end and I don't have the time to deal with your bullshit right now," and then he picks Wolverine up and throws him hundreds of miles away and says "I bet it's gonna take you a long time to get back."

I thought that was the big scene when Hulk attacks the X-Mansion, but I'm trying to google it now and I guess the Hulk just beats him in the face til he gets super concussed? Am I imagining things or did that happen somewhere else?

Phenotype
Jul 24, 2007

Heh. He sure was.

you woulda thought the two of them could have had a bonding moment over it

Phenotype
Jul 24, 2007

Tragic Wagon posted:

I do wish we'd gotten to see how Hickman planned to pay everything off, even if I wouldn't trade that for Gillen, Ewing & Duggan's stuff.

Wait, what? We're not getting the Hickman payoff at the end? I've been patiently waiting for that since hoxpox

Phenotype
Jul 24, 2007

Scott Summers makes a deal with Mephisto so that everyone forgets about the mutants but his marriage to Jean Grey never existed.

Phenotype
Jul 24, 2007

Brooks Cracktackle

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Phenotype
Jul 24, 2007

Air Skwirl posted:

X-Men: Blue features the best retcon I've ever seen because it's something that was obviously supposed to be the original story, but editorial wouldn't let them do it 40 years ago

Are we talking about a civil rights thing or a weird sex fetish thing?