Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

shame on an IGA
Apr 8, 2005

Booze yeah Weed nah Bees optional

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

shame on an IGA
Apr 8, 2005

I feel good I actually have a plan this year

shame on an IGA
Apr 8, 2005

Deathy McDeath posted:

Awkwardness is the point

This man lives his words

BTW Deathy have I told you I forgot which closet I buried the swasdicka in and my HVAC contractors not only saw it but had to move it out of their way when the built my new return intake

shame on an IGA fucked around with this message at 04:34 on Nov 25, 2019

shame on an IGA
Apr 8, 2005

Deathy McDeath posted:

Real talk I’m actually kind of embarrassed by that thing now. With all of the legitimate nazis feeling their oats and trying to become part of the politics, putting their symbol on something, even ironically, feels kinda lovely. Glad you still get a kick out of it though.

It was really funny at the time. Just not so much any more

I've been feeling the same way for quite a while and while loathe to destroy handmade anything, I think this is the permission I need to return the dicks to the fires of Mt. Doom guilt free.

Definitely gonna repurpose the wood part for something though.

shame on an IGA
Apr 8, 2005

aye

shame on an IGA
Apr 8, 2005

It was me, I'm not your official santa but I phoned it in so hard last year you deserved a do-over

E: amazon here for Shim & whoever else wants one, they're also available in hoodie format.

https://www.amazon.com/General-Sherman-Reason-Country-T-Shirt/dp/B07WMW4GPM

shame on an IGA fucked around with this message at 23:14 on Dec 13, 2019

shame on an IGA
Apr 8, 2005

that is uhh one hell of a customs declaration

shame on an IGA
Apr 8, 2005

Oh that Johnny print is signed by the original artist, but, on the back because he's kind of a dumbass

shame on an IGA
Apr 8, 2005

Deathy McDeath posted:

this post was oddly prescient

I hadn't checked my email yet when I posted that but as soon as I saw it was YOU, I knew fate had spoken.

And then spent the better part of two months trying to find a glue that would bond to silicone what the hell did you use the first time around??

shame on an IGA
Apr 8, 2005

Oh, didn't want to say anything until my slow rear end shipped but I ain't got no mail myself yet :confuoot:

shame on an IGA
Apr 8, 2005

Ataxerxes posted:

So Secret Satan sure delivered. A smashing shirt and a literal bag of dicks:

Who was it from?

Also, Mr. Nice's Santa, reveal yourself coward

shame on an IGA fucked around with this message at 15:09 on Jan 17, 2020

shame on an IGA
Apr 8, 2005

So we're just waiting for Godot-lio now, right?

shame on an IGA
Apr 8, 2005

Peter Reinhart is bread christ.

https://cooking.nytimes.com/recipes/1013152-sourdough-starter

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

shame on an IGA
Apr 8, 2005

also requesting discord invite via pm