Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Samuel L. ACKSYN
Feb 29, 2008

oh hello its me again.

i like old computer, funny computer, and funny old computer as well

i like strange and odd computer things (like lgr oddware-type stuff)

i like interesting gadgets and electronic doodads, thingamajigs, whatits, thingamabobs, especially some gizmo, and whatchamacallits. absolutely no doohickeys.

i also like old digital cameras and old camcorders but only if they are 'interesting'. like, an odd design/style, or strange recording format, or something.

retro video games, yes im a sega kid

i have a dog, a small rat terrier mix, and a deaf cat

i have a 3d printer and enjoy printing the same thing ive printed 10 times before but this time in a different color

anime is a no go tbh

lets see, uh well i dont drink, i dont need any shirts or anything, books well i like scifi and nonfiction stuff but tbh i dont read as much as i should, i like lego minifigs and lego stuff too

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Samuel L. ACKSYN
Feb 29, 2008

syntaxrigger posted:

drat. I guess YOSPOS SS has gone down hill. We are only on page two. What do we have like 8 ppl?

It is official; Netcraft now confirms: YOSMAS is dying

One more crippling bombshell hit the already beleaguered POS community when IDC confirmed that YOSMAS participation share has dropped yet again,

Samuel L. ACKSYN
Feb 29, 2008

im a boring nerd

Samuel L. ACKSYN
Feb 29, 2008

Fuzzy Mammal posted:

i've been apprised of one shipping notice and another delivery notice. get posting folks!

someone out here makin the rest of us look bad

i got like 2 gifts so far lol me lazy

Samuel L. ACKSYN
Feb 29, 2008

i have mailed a box of things to someone

Samuel L. ACKSYN
Feb 29, 2008

they dont do anything other than light up i swear

Samuel L. ACKSYN
Feb 29, 2008

i received a thing

the packing material is calligraphy practice i guess, and yospos appropriate

a usb powered black object

its a puzzle box!

good poo poo

dont have time right this second but later i'll get to hacking it and ill post more

also... something that requires hacking and packaging materials with words and phrases? maybe i've played too many bad adventure games but. :thunk:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Samuel L. ACKSYN
Feb 29, 2008

what the gently caress its the yostop !!