Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

might have been wrong in my post. if the moderator punished that guy's post due to how everyone here loves poo poo and eating poo poo and doesn't have business respect, then i got nothing t osay

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lid
Feb 18, 2005

And the mercy seat is awaiting,
And I think my head is burning,
And in a way I'm yearning,
To be done with all this measuring of proof.
An eye for an eye
And a tooth for a tooth,
And anyway I told the truth,
And I'm not afraid to die.
I'm the random mention of Buzz Sawyer

Vince MechMahon
Jan 1, 2008

Cavauro posted:

might have been wrong in my post. if the moderator punished that guy's post due to how everyone here loves poo poo and eating poo poo and doesn't have business respect, then i got nothing t osay

I love eating poo poo but can't speak for any of the other posters, and don't think it played a major role in his probation.

Orange Carlisle
Jul 14, 2007

If nothing else that post definitely gives more credence to him actually being Jim Cornette as I initially suspected

Conrad_Birdie
Jul 10, 2009

I WAS THERE
WHEN CODY RHODES
FINISHED THE STORY
Either he’s irl Jim Cornette or he’s an unfunny troll! Either way he’s transphobic, homophobic, and racist and it sucks he’s on the forums still!!

flashy_mcflash
Feb 7, 2011

Cornette being super into Magic: The Gathering would be a twist for sure.

Orange Carlisle
Jul 14, 2007

Maybe the ramp system will get him out of here in about two years

edogawa rando
Mar 20, 2007

Yeah, why isn’t there a placeholder probe to ban the shithead already?

Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

This is me as I make another great post

Good luck with your depression!
The amount of projection goin on there is absolutely wild. See ya later fuckwit lol.

BrigadierSensible
Feb 16, 2012

I've got a pocket full of cheese🧀, and a garden full of trees🌴.

Cavauro posted:

remember one guy seemed very pissed off about a wrestler who did not turn around and see the guy who was going to hit him with a chair when they were clearly yelling out warnings to him for 5 full seconds.

This makes me think it would be an awesome heel move, (particularly at live shows), if the heel who is sneaking ub behind a babyface to hit him with a chair would put his finger to his lips and try to get the crowd to shush as they pantomime yell "He's behind you!"

Or as the crowd yells "He's behind you!" Have the babyface, look over the wrong shoulder and not see the evil heel proper Panto style.

It would be silly and fun, and Cornette would hate it.

Mob
May 7, 2002

Me reading your posts

Vagabundo posted:

Yeah, why isn’t there a placeholder probe to ban the shithead already?

I mean it's been 16 minutes and it could be the mods who work for free are not currently clocked in on Saturday night during a GCW iPPV and a UFC PPV

Conrad_Birdie
Jul 10, 2009

I WAS THERE
WHEN CODY RHODES
FINISHED THE STORY

flashy_mcflash posted:

Cornette being super into Magic: The Gathering would be a twist for sure.

*Looks at some SMW gimmicks....*

Eh, not really

Dawgstar
Jul 15, 2017

Lid posted:

I'm the random mention of Buzz Sawyer

Making the Mad Dog your shining upright example of all that is Good and True about the wrestling business certainly is a thing that I read. It's true, more wrestlers should ram their heads into metal full tilt and develop a crippling drug problem and die at 32. It's the only way for the sport to survive.

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

lmao drat that guy went wild

Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

This is me as I make another great post

Good luck with your depression!
It's weird how our lil subforum attracts so many spectacular melt downs

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

Every day is dumber and funnier than the last

Joey McChrist
Aug 8, 2005

only the websites best freaks in the combat sports subforum

edogawa rando
Mar 20, 2007

Mob posted:

I mean it's been 16 minutes and it could be the mods who work for free are not currently clocked in on Saturday night during a GCW iPPV and a UFC PPV

Sure, but we know at least one mod has seen it, considering they’ve posted about it, and deleted the post.

edogawa rando fucked around with this message at 04:59 on Mar 7, 2021

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

i wonder what other things this guy has posted that was deemed worthy of punishment

80s James Hetfield posted:

This kind of dangerous fingering pointing is what's wrong with society now. People are attempting to create this distoptian belief system where there can be absolutely no wiggle room in a belief system. People like to take their own ideology and think they have just the perfect amount of it and if you don't completely embrace that view of the entire doctrine you're deemed a sinner by the collective and cast out.

The most extreme example I can think of off the top of my head is the finger pointing against Neilsen and the Harry Potter author and the screaming that people do to them by calling them TERFs. I think if you sat them down in an honest and real world setting they would probably tell you they believe that any and all people regardless of sex/gender should absolutely NOT be discriminated against that trans people should have every alienable right as anyone else (because they should) but because they said something like "Well, I don't think a Trans woman is actually a woman because they don't ovulate and don't actually know what it's like to grow up and suffer from the same things that natural born women do" people immediately pull the e-brake and refuse to listen to anything else because they do not believe in the 100% complete narrative of the one side and make it seem like they believe that all trans men and women should be locked in cages and sunk to the bottom of the ocean.

It's really loving psychotic and revolting that you can’t have a slight contextual disagreement on anything anymore

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

ah

e: for bonus points, play Guess The Thread

Davros1
Jul 19, 2007

You've got to admit, you are kind of implausible

Alaois posted:

i wonder what other things this guy has posted that was deemed worthy of punishment

ah

e: for bonus points, play Guess The Thread

That was in the Magic: The Gathering game thread? :psyduck:

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Prokhor Zakharov posted:

It's weird how our lil subforum attracts so many spectacular melt downs

Junpei Hyde
Mar 15, 2013

can I get a link to the post so i can ban that dude

Vince MechMahon
Jan 1, 2008

Junpei Hyde posted:

He submitted that as a big rant in the AEW revolution game so not possible, sadly.

Davros1
Jul 19, 2007

Junpei Hyde posted:

It wasn't in a thread post, they posted in the predication fill out forum for the Revolution PPV.

Junpei Hyde
Mar 15, 2013

Vince MechMahon posted:

He submitted that as a big rant in the AEW revolution game so not possible, sadly.

Alright ill just hit something from here

Lid
Feb 18, 2005

And the mercy seat is awaiting,
And I think my head is burning,
And in a way I'm yearning,
To be done with all this measuring of proof.
An eye for an eye
And a tooth for a tooth,
And anyway I told the truth,
And I'm not afraid to die.

Davros1 posted:

It wasn't in a thread post, they posted in the predication fill out forum for the Revolution PPV.

Whats the part thats too vile to post? PM that to the mods.

Junpei Hyde
Mar 15, 2013

Lid posted:

Whats the part thats too vile to post? PM that to the mods.

I already queued the ban but I guess if I need to show the admins thatd be helpful

JUNGLE BOY
Sep 23, 2019

Junpei Hyde posted:

I already queued the ban but I guess if I need to show the admins thatd be helpful

PMed you

Davros1
Jul 19, 2007

Junpei Hyde posted:

PM'ed you. I think. I've never PM'ed anyone before.

JUNGLE BOY
Sep 23, 2019

also i just noticed what he signed his name on the form too, but it was yet more vile poo poo about a poster here. gently caress that weird piece of poo poo

ItohRespectArmy
Sep 11, 2019

Cutest In The World, Six Time DDT Ironheavymetalweight champion, Two Time International Princess champion, winner of two tournaments, a Princess Tag Team champion, And a pretty good singer too!
"When I was an idol, I felt nothing every day but now that I'm a pro wrestler I'm in pain constantly!"

that guy seems very not mad and i bet he's actually laughing

Orange Carlisle
Jul 14, 2007

Junpei how good did it feel to ban Jim Cornette

Davros1
Jul 19, 2007

Orange Carlisle posted:

Junpei how did it feel to ban Jim Cornette

Probably like a Ricky Morton dropkick.

WatermelonGun
May 7, 2009
it should have been lars 80s james hetfield

Junpei Hyde
Mar 15, 2013

Orange Carlisle posted:

Junpei how good did it feel to ban Jim Cornette

ill know it was him if he does a podcast about me and im immortalised in lovely south park fanart

ItohRespectArmy
Sep 11, 2019

Cutest In The World, Six Time DDT Ironheavymetalweight champion, Two Time International Princess champion, winner of two tournaments, a Princess Tag Team champion, And a pretty good singer too!
"When I was an idol, I felt nothing every day but now that I'm a pro wrestler I'm in pain constantly!"

karmic is heartbroken he missed the chance, finding out that jim cornette will not be doing a 2 hour video making GBS threads on ohio.

edogawa rando
Mar 20, 2007

Does that make this an outlaw mud forum?

Junpei Hyde
Mar 15, 2013

quote:

Hey man;

I just came back to SA and saw that I was banned and I wanted to see why. I understand I got probated for stupid trolling but I am telling you and I swear on my loving life, my pets life, my wifes and my families life I did NOT make any kind of post which Jungle Boy said I did? I don't know what the revolution predication game is and I'm not sure how it got attributed to me.

I swear on my loving life I didn't make this post, I will paypal anyone $1,000 to prove I did and I'm honestly not sure how I got blamed or linked to making that post. There is a fine line to just some stupid AEW contrarian posting but I did not in anyway shape or form post this on whatever the Revolution Prediction Game is and I do not appreciate it being blamed on me when I can guarantee you there is no way I could be linked to it in any form

normally i wouldnt post this but he announced a money contest so its only fair

ItohRespectArmy
Sep 11, 2019

Junpei Hyde posted:

normally i wouldnt post this but he announced a money contest so its only fair

Junpei Hyde, are you aware of the maki itoh story about a guy who wanted to add her on LINE?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

perhaps its another Ichiban long con...