Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

vanisher

Bonaventure posted:

seriouspost this thread is making me yearn for the satisfying garlicky flavor and crispy crunch of texas toast

Sometimes they can be burnt on the outside and still frozen on the inside, but you dont waste a loaf

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

vanisher

(Never keeps leftovers and has absolutely zero ability to judge portion size when cooking)

Heather Papps

hello friend

nut posted:

at 33, walks into the desert never be heard of again

thanks Dumb Sex-Parrot and deep dish peat moss for this winter bounty!

canyoneer

I only have canyoneyes for you
maxes out 401(k)
takes 8 international trips a year by himself to EDM festivals

canyoneer

went to a climbing gym on monday
on tuesday bought $1400 of climbing gear

has a really nice kayak in the garage that he's used twice

canyoneer

goes to the superbowl every year. buys a single ticket.

nut

FutonForensic

crushing it in the gym. got the headband on, not using any equipment, just sort of walking around and moving my arms around in a motion that might be considered stretching. this is loving awesome

nut

can't wait to mitose

canyoneer

minifridge full of craft brews but i never have friends over

vanisher

canyoneer posted:

minifridge full of craft brews but i never have friends over

Whenever anyone at the office gets any alcohol gifted to them somehow I end up taking it home because I'm a single guy with no kids

Heather Papps

hello friend

has never even cheated on you, once, YET

Finger Prince

canyoneer posted:

maxes out 401(k)
takes 8 international trips a year by himself to EDM festivals

I know this guy. Also soccer games.

Finger Prince

Last minute call from boss: hey I have an extra ticket to the game tonight I forgot about and you live downtown and it's not like you're doing anything so you're coming.
*me, at work, checks watch* I'll be there in an hour.

Heather Papps

hello friend

okay i washed the dishes but didn't rinse the sink jesus christ MOM

Finger Prince

Uses the dryer as a closet. Uses the dishwasher as a cupboard.

nut

lives in a tent under a bridge like a troll

nut

flies a sign outside 55th and 2nd close enuff 2 snatch that starbux wifi so i can tweet opinions about women and video games in b/w rush hour

Heather Papps

hello friend

doesn't ask for spousal support

canyoneer

vanisher posted:

My married friends from highschool never call me anymore. Time shows you who your real friends are.

no surprise because matt's wife is a total bitch and has turned him against me.

i invited him to come jam but he says he hasn't touched his bass for like 4 years :wtf:

vanisher

nut posted:

lives in a tent under a bridge like a troll

vanisher

Hiding under a moist rock with my other slug buds, maxing out my 401k, 7 international EDMstravaganza trips (so far)

BRJurgis

Well I hear the thunder roll, I feel the cold winds blowing...
But you won't find me there, 'cause I won't go back again...
While you're on smoky roads, I'll be out in the sun...
Where the trees still grow, where they count by one...
Leave your laundry piled around your room in various locations and states of cleanliness, because you're not bringing a girl home unless she carjacks you.

Actually date a girl who carjacks you why the gently caress not.

Question whether you rejected society's expectations and definitions of success, or whether they rejected you.

Whiskey for dinner again! :D

*edit* I guess if you carjack somebody and don't let them out it's sort of a kidnapping/carjacking combo . I'll get my facts straight.

Researches carjacking.

BRJurgis fucked around with this message at 00:15 on Oct 31, 2019

Trying

"that cat" is my son and you will take my money & enlist him into this kindergarten

Luvcow

One day nearer spring
what do you mean you can't drink on a weeknight?

Escape From Noise

Coming home late after hitting the bar after work. Alone again. Cranking one out before I pass out and wake up soar for work.

Bonaventure

by sebmojo
since i have no kids i've been thinking lately about how to give back to society and leave a lasting legacy, which is why for the past 10 years i've been thinking i should start a podcast

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

nut

*lives in mississsippi and doesn't understand a single word in a kotaku article my cousin from new york forwarded me*

Heather Papps

hello friend

*looks longingly at the guitar gathering dust, then his fingers, uncalloused*
sigh
\
:negative:

Bonaventure

by sebmojo
why should my taxes go toward teaching other peoples' kids?

----------------

Escape From Noise

Cooking meals with several portions so I just I'll have leftovers for the WEEK!

Bonaventure

by sebmojo
thinking about getting into standup

----------------

Dungeon Ecology

keeps a close eye on the magic: the gathering meta

vanisher

Dating profile: currently reading dune

canyoneer

doesn't mind staying late. is seen as a "team player" by the boss

Heather Papps

hello friend

vanisher posted:

Dating profile: currently reading dune

Korean Boomhauer
never has a solid bm ever

Bonaventure

by sebmojo
funny thing is, i used to be the bleeding-heart liberal sort. never even touched a gun. wouldn't know how to use it if i did. but then, after what happened to Cindy and the kids...

so tonight, it's their turn-- my family might be gone, but oh i still got friends. friends by the names of Magnum, Derringer, Colt-- and tonight the punks and the creeps who've taken over our streets are gonna make their acquaintance.

----------------

Finger Prince

Bonaventure posted:

funny thing is, i used to be the bleeding-heart liberal sort. never even touched a gun. wouldn't know how to use it if i did. but then, after what happened to Cindy and the kids...

so tonight, it's their turn-- my family might be gone, but oh i still got friends. friends by the names of Magnum, Derringer, Colt-- and tonight the punks and the creeps who've taken over our streets are gonna make their acquaintance.

Is the plot of the indie shooter I'm developing, check out my Kickstarter. If I get enough donations to eat this weekend, I'll consider working on it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bonaventure

by sebmojo

Finger Prince posted:

Is the plot of the indie shooter I'm developing, check out my Kickstarter. If I get enough donations to eat this weekend, I'll consider working on it.

BACKER UPDATE 11/1/19

Hey everyone, has it really been two years since our last update? How the time flies!
A lot of people have been asking (well, asking is putting it mildly...) for updates about what their money is being spent on. That's why I have an exciting announcement that I think is going to make everyone very happy.

With the Kickstarter funds you've provided for Wish to Die, I've been able not only to continue development of the gritty throwback shooter we all need, but I've also been able to partially fund the Kickstarters of my fellow indie developers. Here are the games that your money is going toward, they're all very exciting projects. Please follow the links below and give them your love.

Not Another Metroidvania! by Team Lucky Salmon

29XX: Oldschool Robot Warrior by Team Mocpac

Rogue Farmer: Fields of Despair by SimpleConcept

Shenmue III by Sega Corporation

These are all small projects that hearken back to the pure and amazing games our childhoods--the best parts of our lives--and they need all the love they can get! The indie community is truly that-- a community! By supporting them, you also support Wish to Die and other games like it.

Please visit these exciting projects and give them your money. Wish to Die gameplay videos for $500 tier backers are coming soon. Peace.

<- Previous entry: Shovel Knight cameo coming to Wish to Die!

----------------