Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Bonaventure

by sebmojo
eating spaghetti straight from the pot

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

google THIS

Bonaventure posted:

next time I might even add water and boil it first

Finger Prince

Bonaventure posted:

Eating pot straight from the spaghetti

Heather Papps

hello friend

okay listen but i only hit the bong like three times today

thanks Dumb Sex-Parrot and deep dish peat moss for this winter bounty!

Queen-Of-Hearts

"I want to break your heart💔 and give you mine🫀"

WHO WANTS TO GO TO BUFFALO WILD WINGS???
*drinks various micro-brews and IPA's instead of the beer i really like because my pride insists i try to be cool and hip*

:h: sig by Prof. Crocodile:h:
:byodame:BYOB spells: Mutually Assured Kindness:byodame:

Heather Papps

hello friend

i mean yeah, if you want to have a good time, watch a "horror comedy" but if u want true art you need to watch "martyrs."
no, the french version, find your own sub file jeeeea nail me to a cross jeeeeezz
"

thanks Dumb Sex-Parrot and deep dish peat moss for this winter bounty!

google THIS

Yes, I know you know I had sex, but don't you want to hear the details?

Lil Swamp Booger Baby

*posting on child free*

WHY do these BREEDERS think preschools are only for KIDS? So loving selfish with their CROTCH SPAWN. what if I am curious about the intracicies of ONE plus ONE equals TWO????

Dads Dip Cup

*listens to friends complain about their financial and spousal issues, says "yeah man, I know what you mean"*

*actually has no loving clue what they mean*

SardonicTyrant

BTICH IM A NEWT
熱くなれ夢みた明日を
必ずいつかつかまえる
走り出せ振り向くことなく
&

vanisher posted:

My married friends from highschool never call me anymore. Time shows you who your real friends are.
I mean the real answer is you should have made the time to have constant sex with your friends.

nut

"But that is the beginning of a new story - the story of the gradual renewal of a man, the story of his gradual regeneration, of his passing from one world into another, of his initiation into a new unknown life. That might be the subject of a new story, butBZZZZZZZZZ *the timer on my phone goes off*

-and yadda yadda do crime do time, that's 150 hours of community service im out shakabra fellow non-criminals" *flicks cigarette into audience of toddlers at the public library for story time*

Korean Boomhauer
Records my own farts to laugh at again later

Twenty Four

Finger Prince posted:

Uses the dishwasher as a cupboard.

*doesn't bother using the dishwasher because it only takes like one minute to hand wash the same plate and fork every night instead of having to unload the dishwasher every week or two*

nut

Twenty Four posted:

*doesn't bother using the dishwasher because it only takes like one minute to hand wash the same plate and fork every night instead of having to unload the dishwasher every week or two*

reads this post and nods sagely, spends 20 minutes ruining my paper plate later that night in the sink

Escape From Noise

Y dad recently contacted me to let me know that I still have poo poo left at his house. Because he may be moving to another state.

I'm 34. This is really a thing that happened.

Goons Are Gifts

Okay guys, it's this time of the year again, so do you want to schedule our next DND game on Christmas eve only or do we want to go all the way through?

Twenty Four

nut posted:

reads this post and nods sagely, spends 20 minutes ruining my paper plate later that night in the sink

lol

A Bad King

Suppose the oil man,
He comes to town.
And you don't lay money down.

Yet Mr. King,
He killed the thread
The other day.
Well I wonder.
Who's gonna go to Hell?
mattress is on the floor. sheets on the floor. emotional eggshells on the floor.

vanisher

Cleaned my place like CRAZY

(dishes and laundry done, put away laundry, took out trash, clean dishes are still in the dishwasher. Rest of house is an absolute mess)

nut

vanisher posted:

Cleaned my place like CRAZY

(dishes and laundry done, put away laundry, took out trash, clean dishes are still in the dishwasher. Rest of house is an absolute mess)

runs bare forearm over the counter in between cutting raw chicken breast and banana slices (to later put peanut butter on as "hor deerves")

nut

i read a george saunders short story last week that says bad people are good or something and, you know what, I think I get it

*swipes right on like a 6/10*

nut

nut posted:

i read a george saunders short story last week that says bad people are good or something and, you know what, I think I get it

*swipes right on like a 6/10*

me the boiz at the bar: do u guys think george saunders had a wife with a busted face?

my boi Phillip: ..oh like and that's why she must've made really good fried chicken?

vanisher

Has 2000 thread count silk sheets and the cheapest comforter he could find on amazon

vanisher

Literally every shirt he owns is falling apart or 10 years old

"girls buy so many clothes its such a waste"

vanisher

Going to get that deluxe wash at Mobil where they spray on that rainbow soap :smug:

Finger Prince

Goes out in public wearing double or triple denim, because there's nobody at home to stop him.

Areola Grande

it's a free country u pervs

PHIZ KALIFA

#mood

Bonaventure posted:

i have no helpmeet, for i have been exiled to the swamps where the thick air roils with hungry ghosts, and my only companions are grief and heavy sighs; none in the village will look upon my face, nor will anyone provide me issue. these are the wages of my crimes, and though i am meant to be penitent yet when i think upon the way of things my soul strains with burgeoning wrath.

plus there's a loving bird hanging out on the bust above my chamber door and he's just making GBS threads and screaming his fuckin balls off.

crimes

Bonaventure

by sebmojo

PHIZ KALIFA posted:

plus there's a loving bird hanging out on the bust above my chamber door and he's just making GBS threads and screaming his fuckin balls off.

i might not have a wife any more but I got something better — a sepulcher!

----------------

redm

[silently cups handfuls of off brand froot loops into mouth while sitting at table across from an empty chair]

sig by Manifisto

LethalGeek

i don't even know where to begin cause my response is "my entire life lol"

....lol you have this function on?

Waste of space.

Bonaventure

by sebmojo
calling up my two other single bro friends for advice about what to do with this baby that was left on my apartment doorstep

----------------

Bonaventure

by sebmojo
exploring a spooky castle, leaving audio recordings of my discoveries on cassette tapes every three rooms

----------------

canyoneer

I only have canyoneyes for you

Bonaventure posted:

calling up my two other single bro friends for advice about what to do with this baby that was left on my apartment doorstep

moving into the basement of my recently widowed tv anchor friend and his 3 daughters to help out.
we're not related but they all call me uncle and it's the only way i can afford to keep living in san francisco

owlhawk911

come chill with me, in byob

single guys got no responsibilities

just do whatever we want, all day every day

no one to make us get dressed, or go outside

literally no responsibilities of any kind

no connection to a single living thing on this earth since my cat died

i miss her so much

no one wants me, no one needs me

i am garbage that has been rightly discarded

frozen pizza is actually better than delivery when prepared correctly

https://giant.gfycat.com/PlasticAngryHousefly.webm
this sig a mf'n vanisher joint. gobbos by khanstant

Jedrick

:420: There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. Some kind of high-powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die.
Smoke weed every day.
:420:
guy sounds pretty dope tbh

nut

owlhawk911 posted:

frozen pizza is actually better than delivery when prepared correctly

im gonig to have to check my notes

bradzilla

*uses fox sports theme as ringtone*

*uses espn news ding as text tone*

DOPE FIEND KILLA G

tearing the toilet seat off so that i never have to think about leaving it up or down

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jedrick

:420: There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. Some kind of high-powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die.
Smoke weed every day.
:420:

DOPE FIEND KILLA G posted:

tearing the toilet seat off so that i never have to think about leaving it up or down

I just poo poo in the shower anyways so I have more time to be alone.