Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Foul Ole Ron
Jan 6, 2005

All of you, please don't rush, everyone do the Guybrush!
Fun Shoe
Lads as someone across the pond who is rooting for you guys to not get tory hosed, how's it looking?

Edit:or the Tori's using your arseholees like a c**t.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Foul Ole Ron
Jan 6, 2005

Fun Shoe
Just curious, is the "Tories being on the back foot" line potentially astro turfing to stop people feeling the need to vote?

I admit I could be wrong, just saying it's a tactic...

Foul Ole Ron
Jan 6, 2005

Fun Shoe

gh0stpinballa posted:

if you don't have a take as hot as THIS then you are a liberal and you take it in all holes from the hogs

https://twitter.com/CrankyOutrider/status/1200429521519939585?s=19

lmao either go big or go home!

Jaysus,

Foul Ole Ron
Jan 6, 2005

Fun Shoe
Lads just want to say condolences on those whom were killed and to any hurt in today's attack.

Though I'm a heinous poo poo poster, I might as well say I work directly in mental health and I really feel for you all.

I have seen the effect the madness of the last few years is having on people here in Ireland and have heard from friends in the UK. So I can't begin to imagine what it múst be like for you all.

I hope your all well and ok , mind yourselves and mind your mental health. Take it easy this weekend and look after yourselves, be wary of drugs and alcohol and connect with the people you care are find support with.

Genuinely feel for you all and I hope your all ok.

Foul Ole Ron
Jan 6, 2005

Fun Shoe

Josef bugman posted:

Wait, so the guy was on day release, the guy who tackled him is also a murderer and may very well have been throwing away actual coke in that baggie. Jesus loving... what?

Holy poo poo balls, this is seat edge stuff.

Murders stopping murderers,?

Fucks up a potential Tory "grr murders to blame" spin.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Foul Ole Ron
Jan 6, 2005

Fun Shoe

Again isnt 'making people feel like there's no point in voting because you have lost anyway' a standard astro turfing tactic?